• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NUS Raffles Alumni SPG is Miss Sinkie! Samsters got jerk off, ask how much?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

NUS biz student, 22, crowned Miss Universe S'pore 2022​

Carissa Yap will represent Singapore in the Miss Universe 2022 pageant in January.​

Ilyda Chua
Carissa-Yap.png

Carissa Yap, 22, is this year's Miss Universe Singapore.

She will go on to represent the nation in the Miss Universe 2022 grand finals in January 2023.

Getting down to business​

A finance and economics major, Yap is currently reading business at the National University of Singapore (NUS).

She's also a Raffles Institution alumna who scored five distinctions for her A levels, reported AsiaOne.

Beating out nine other finalists in her yellow sequined evening gown, Yap was crowned on Oct. 17 at the grand finals of the Miss Universe Singapore 2022.

During the event's Q&A segment, she spoke about "being beautifully confident".

"Well, I would say that I'm beautifully confident because I'm not afraid to use beauty to my power. I'm not afraid to combine beauty with my intellect because I don't think it's a binary choice."
"I think there's power in beauty, power in intelligence, and it's not for women to make a binary choice — but to combine both to be able to fully express yourself and bring yourself to the greatest heights you can."
In response to another question on her favourite memory in Singapore, she replied: "Going to the wet markets with my mum... in the mornings."

Singapore's food "is enough to represent us on the international stage," she added.

The young pageant queen walked away with a four-night staycation, dental makeover, diamond jewellery set and an all-expenses-paid trip to the Miss Universe 2022 grand finals in the United States.

Carissa with runners up
With runners-up Yvonne Sashirekha, 27 (right) and Denissia Delange, 21. Photo from Miss Universe Singapore's Instagram.
She succeeds 2021's winner, Nandita Banna, who broke Singapore's 34-year-long dry spell by making it to the semi-finals for the first time since 1987.

Singapore has sent representatives to the contest as early as 1954.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Focus on her intellect and conveniently omitted her height and weight.
How short and how fat is Carissa?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
A finance and economics major, Yap is currently reading business at the National University of Singapore (NUS).

She's also a Raffles Institution alumna who scored five distinctions for her A levels, reported AsiaOne.
Is AsiaOne aware scored distinction also can end up as leetired accountant cum whore or also can give bank info to strangers? KNN

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her nose looks fake. What's the point of having a beauty pageant when the contestants are fake from head to toe ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wow factor. may be only a cringeworthy national dress will bring out some comedic and comical interest. pageant will give her sextremely little air time. in fact the least. focus will be on latina and mestizo looking beauties.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top 3 all not beautiful, none of them are local beauties.
i can find 3 prettier gals from any poly or ITE to replace them.

Carissa-with-runners-up.jpg
Does the 1st runner-up truly believe that she is a beauty ?

If you look like shit, but everybody says you are beautiful, does that make you beautiful ?

Can oar ter expert @sweetiepie please comment ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the 1st runner-up truly believe that she is a beauty ?

If you look like shit, but everybody says you are beautiful, does that make you beautiful ?

Can oar ter expert @sweetiepie please comment ?
KNN my uncle think maybe she will suspect they picked her to even out the colour palette of white grey and black? :eek: KNN maybe if they had picked her as the winner then my uncle think she will leelee think she is beautiful KNN

My uncle can leelate your quote to 1 of his experience KNN once my uncle was nominated by his class to participate in the school elections of student counsellors when he was always the last few position in class being in the top class in express course pure science stream KNN but my uncle knew the class just wanted to sabo him KNN in this case My uncle knew everyone said he can do it doesn't mean they think he can do it unless he can become a student counsellor without having to go through the school election process :cool: KNN and final leesult of course My uncle was made a laughing stock by onlee a small % of votes in the election KNN

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

NUS biz student, 22, crowned Miss Universe S'pore 2022​

Carissa Yap will represent Singapore in the Miss Universe 2022 pageant in January.​

Ilyda Chua
Carissa-Yap.png

Carissa Yap, 22, is this year's Miss Universe Singapore.

She will go on to represent the nation in the Miss Universe 2022 grand finals in January 2023.

Getting down to business​

Beating out nine other finalists in her yellow sequined evening gown, Yap was crowned on Oct. 17 at the grand finals of the Miss Universe Singapore 2022.

During the event's Q&A segment, she spoke about "being beautifully confident".

In response to another question on her favourite memory in Singapore, she replied: "Going to the wet markets with my mum... in the mornings."

Singapore's food "is enough to represent us on the international stage," she added.

The young pageant queen walked away with a four-night staycation, dental makeover, diamond jewellery set and an all-expenses-paid trip to the Miss Universe 2022 grand finals in the United States.

Carissa with runners up
With runners-up Yvonne Sashirekha, 27 (right) and Denissia Delange, 21. Photo from Miss Universe Singapore's Instagram.
She succeeds 2021's winner, Nandita Banna, who broke Singapore's 34-year-long dry spell by making it to the semi-finals for the first time since 1987.

Singapore has sent representatives to the contest as early as 1954.
The one on the left looks better