• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nus prof balls shrink. retract and apologise otherwise lose job, livelihood and sued till pants drop

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the article ? If what he wrote is true why he needs to retract and apologise? Can't he gather all the like minded people and stage a protest ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_5.jpg
:sneaky:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ong was at the centre of a different corruption scandal in 1996 that involved million-dollar sweeteners paid to senior minister Lee Kuan Yew and deputy prime minister Lee Hsien Loong. Former prime minister Goh Chok Tong decided not to refer the matter to the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau, instead authorising finance minister Richard Hu to chat with the two Lees and report back. Unsurprisingly, Hu found no wrongdoing, in much the same way that Senior Minister Teo Chee Hean found nothing wrong with the Ridout Road saga.

Wtf Richard hu just passed away days ago on 8sep 2023.
prof should have took the opportunity to find out the truth before his passing as he probably will not lie on his death bed.

If the 2 Lee's were really been summoned for kopi session then prof article was accurate and there was no need for an apology.
Or can he try his luck on Goh ? To make goh speak the truth before his death ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Prof need to go for mental check-up... Maybe some hidden problem he is not aware?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wtf Richard hu just passed away days ago on 8sep 2023.
prof should have took the opportunity to find out the truth before his passing as he probably will not lie on his death bed.

If the 2 Lee's were really been summoned for kopi session then prof article was accurate and there was no need for an apology.
Or can he try his luck on Goh ? To make goh speak the truth before his death ?
That is why I think all those dumb fucks who thing there are noble PAP like Ong Teng Cheong, and this fucker Rick Hu are delusional. Ricky could have spilled all the beans on the FamiLee and their skeletons in the closet. What did he have to lose. Old and dying already. Instead took his secret to the grave. I would have been interested in the pressure Wooden put on him to come up with the nothing wrong verdict. I would have been interested in why he never called CPIB himself to investigate. etc.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I think all those dumb fucks who thing there are noble PAP like Ong Teng Cheong, and this fucker Rick Hu are delusional. Ricky could have spilled all the beans on the FamiLee and their skeletons in the closet. What did he have to lose. Old and dying already. Instead took his secret to the grave. I would have been interested in the pressure Wooden put on him to come up with the nothing wrong verdict. I would have been interested in why he never called CPIB himself to investigate. etc.
Ditto for Tharman, who some hoped would be the Jedi to expose and annihilate Dark Side once he became President.

Once you're co-opted into the PAP, you're finished. You can check out but you can never leave. There's no redemption possible. Vivian is a prime example.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ditto for Tharman, who some hoped would be the Jedi to expose and annihilate Dark Side once he became President.

Once you're co-opted into the PAP, you're finished. You can check out but you can never leave. There's no redemption possible. Vivian is a prime example.
Yup. idiots are delusional if they think tharm will actually act as a check and balance against his old buddies at the PAP..