• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I'm at home having beer while watching DVD with my gf.

Who are the hell fuck care where you are doing your work from. PAP IBs also can work from home is it. Not bad. Better than toilet washer or road sweeper. The most important thing about PAP IBs which you have NOT DENIED is you are being paid with TAXPAYERS' MONEY.

With you this kind of Chow Ah Beng CHEWCHENG who should have been ABORTED at birth, the only type of language I need is this: :oIo::oIo::oIo:

You want somemore image? Give me some time. I ask Tey's wife if she want me to shame the mistress or not okay?

Go ahead, make my day! Why you so FUCKING FARKING FCUKING FOOKING KAYPOH unless you are PAP IB, part of your KPI is it?

Don't know what KPI means? Just ask your boss, Lee Hsien Loong, which had been your avatar for a long, long time.

Singaporeans, please NOTICE that this JiakLiaoBee has changed his AVATAR after I have humiliated him publicly for using his boss, Lee Hsien Loong's childish ChewCheng photo. Notice the Jedi mind trick? Now the avatar is that of Ah Tey from the NUS law fac website. Putting the recent photos of Ah Tey from ST or CNA would be too obvious right. Gotcha PAP IBs!

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! WMM you really think the whole of sinkieland is reading this? Get a fucking life!

No one gives a shit. The people here change avatar just like how your father throw away the tissue after he had done masturbating.

你狗娘养的,有没有教养.

Who are the hell fuck care where you are doing your work from. PAP IBs also can work from home is it. Not bad. Better than toilet washer or road sweeper. The most important thing about PAP IBs which you have NOT DENIED is you are being paid with TAXPAYERS' MONEY.

With you this kind of Chow Ah Beng CHEWCHENG who should have been ABORTED at birth, the only type of language I need is this: :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Go ahead, make my day! Why you so FUCKING FARKING FCUKING FOOKING KAYPOH unless you are PAP IB, part of your KPI is it?

Don't know what KPI means? Just ask your boss, Lee Hsien Loong, which had been your avatar for a long, long time.

Singaporeans, please NOTICE that this JiakLiaoBee has changed his AVATAR after I have humiliated him publicly for using his boss, Lee Hsien Loong's childish ChewCheng photo. Notice the Jedi mind trick? Now the avatar is that of Ah Tey from the NUS law fac website. Putting the recent photos of Ah Tey from ST or CNA would be too obvious right. Gotcha PAP IBs!

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! WMM you really think the whole of sinkieland is reading this? Get a fucking life!

No one gives a shit. The people here change avatar just like how your father throw away the tissue after he had done masturbating.

Ooi, now you copy my style ah. Use Sinkieland. Goondu. I oredi have a life, that's why I don't have to tell people what I doing. Watch DVD also must tell. You deserve a cut to your PAP IB stipend.

Think nobody care then don't reply. :oIo:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was because you alleged that I'm in some office. Stupid until forget what you wrote?LOL!

你狗娘养的,有没有教养. Understand?

Ooi, now you copy my style ah. Use Sinkieland. Goondu. I oredi have a life, that's why I don't have to tell people what I doing. Watch DVD also must tell. You deserve a cut to your PAP IB stipend.

Think nobody care then don't reply. :oIo:

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to popular demand....

12711806.jpg

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Popular demand your head erh. Can drink beer while on PAP IB duty some more. So wonder anyhow post lah. All your posts are made while you are high and desperate for beer money. Jealous, pretend to have gf when dun have or have also the Chow Ah Lian uneducated type.

SINKIIES, REMEMBER ALL THESE CARTOONS ARE DRAWN BEFOREHAND WITH YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY BY PAP IBs.

YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY ARE BETTER SPENT ELSEWHERE LIKE HEATLTHCARE, HOUSING, TRANSPORT, ETC

VOTE THEM OUT IN 2016, ATTEND THE 1ST MAY HONG LIM RALLY AND SPIT ON THE REAL WONG MENG MENG AND PEOPLE LIKE HIM WHO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE USED AS PAP LACKEYS WHETHER THEY BE CPIB, PUBLIC PROSTITUTOR OR EVEN JUDGE!

Due to popular demand....

Vinnie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NUS Law Prof in Sex - For -Grades scandal

Sex-for-grades trial: Law professor 'baited' ex-student into giving him sex, gifts

Published on Apr 17, 2013

psys_gentleman_mv_amasses_107_million_views-thumbnail.jpg

By Walter Sim And Lim Yan Liang

Law professor Tey Tsun Hang never intended to declare to his employer, the National University of Singapore (NUS), his past relationship with former lover Darinne Ko, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Andre Jumabhoy in the sex-for-grades corruption trial on Wednesday.

Ms Ko's enrolment in a class he taught at NUS should have also raised a red flag for a person of his professional experience.

"Had you declared... the decision would have been taken out of your hand as to whether you can continue to teach her," Mr Jumabhoy asserted. "I suggest to you that you deliberately and consciously sought to hide from the university the fact of your relationship."

But Tey, accused of corruptly receiving sex and gifts from Ms Ko, in exchange for awarding her better grades, replied: "She and I knew the relationship was over. It didn't cross my mind and I was fully confident that there was no way I could compromise the integrity in assessment."

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
你狗娘养的,有没有教养.

Read your earlier posting saying "Go ahead, make my day!" about the image. Stupid piece of useles shit so forgetful. No wonder need to hide in Hong Kong.

Popular demand your head erh. Can drink beer while on PAP IB duty some more. So wonder anyhow post lah. All your posts are made while you are high and desperate for beer money. Jealous, pretend to have gf when dun have or have also the Chow Ah Lian uneducated type.

SINKIIES, REMEMBER ALL THESE CARTOONS ARE DRAWN BEFOREHAND WITH YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY BY PAP IBs.

YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY ARE BETTER SPENT ELSEWHERE LIKE HEATLTHCARE, HOUSING, TRANSPORT, ETC

VOTE THEM OUT IN 2016, ATTEND THE 1ST MAY HONG LIM RALLY AND SPIT ON THE REAL WONG MENG MENG AND PEOPLE LIKE HIM WHO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE USED AS PAP LACKEYS WHETHER THEY BE CPIB, PUBLIC PROSTITUTOR OR EVEN JUDGE!

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sex-for-grades trial: Law professor 'baited' ex-student into giving him sex, gifts

Published on Apr 17, 2013

By Walter Sim And Lim Yan Liang

Law professor Tey Tsun Hang never intended to declare to his employer, the National University of Singapore (NUS), his past relationship with former lover Darinne Ko, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Andre Jumabhoy in the sex-for-grades corruption trial on Wednesday.

Ms Ko's enrolment in a class he taught at NUS should have also raised a red flag for a person of his professional experience.

"Had you declared... the decision would have been taken out of your hand as to whether you can continue to teach her," Mr Jumabhoy asserted. "I suggest to you that you deliberately and consciously sought to hide from the university the fact of your relationship."

But Tey, accused of corruptly receiving sex and gifts from Ms Ko, in exchange for awarding her better grades, replied: "She and I knew the relationship was over. It didn't cross my mind and I was fully confident that there was no way I could compromise the integrity in assessment."

Ms. Ko had already testified that she didn't need the grades from Tey and that she was forced to nail Tey. Tey violated the NUS code of conduct but that is not corruption.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she admit, she will lose her degree. Which idiot will admit?

Ms. Ko had already testified that she didn't need the grades from Tey and that she was forced to nail Tey. Tey violated the NUS code of conduct but that is not corruption.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, ChewCheng, admit that I am a JiakLiaoBee Sinkie PAP IB who should have been ABORTED at birth! Burp! Oops, that's from the BEER I had, which is part of the "free" perks of being an IB.

Read your earlier posting saying "Go ahead, make my day!" about the image. Stupid piece of useles shit so forgetful. No wonder need to hide in Hong Kong.

"Go ahead, make my day" is talking about avatar. Dim witted piece of shit. Sinkieland is where I am, you're have already been reminded of my previous post on this. Your vain and unsubstantiated belief is probably because you watched too many Hong Kong movies and is jealous that people like Andy Lau, etc can have their "Money for Nothing and chicks for free" while you stew in your one room rented flat in Bedok with FUGLY imaginary gf.

All Chinese texts in your posts will not be read as they are gibberish to me and will be replaced with better and more accurate English alternatives. Hahaha Hehehe Hohoho.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at post #481 stupid!Avatar your cheebye. Talk like you flip prata! You are a CHEW Cheebye!

Cannot read chinese? Fucking disgraceful shit!

"Go ahead, make my day" is talking about avatar. Dim witted piece of shit. Sinkieland is where I am, you're have already been reminded of my previous post on this. Your vain and unsubstantiated belief is probably because you watched too many Hong Kong movies and is jealous that people like Andy Lau, etc can have their "Money for Nothing and chicks for free" while you stew in your one room rented flat in Bedok with FUGLY imaginary gf.

All Chinese texts in your posts will not be read as they are gibberish to me and will be replaced with better and more accurate English alternatives. Hahaha Hehehe Hohoho.

You want somemore image? Give me some time. I ask Tey's wife if she want me to shame the mistress or not okay?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at post #481 stupid!Avatar your cheebye. Talk like you flip prata! You are a CHEW Cheebye!

Cannot read chinese? Fucking disgraceful shit!

Yawn. PAP IB TAXPAYERS' TIME AND MONEY AGAIN. ChewCheng, you CHOW CHEE BYE, everyone can see from the context of the messages that we are talking about the avatar. Believe whatever fuck you want.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. PAP IB TAXPAYERS' TIME AND MONEY AGAIN. CHEWCheng, everyone can see from the context of the messages that we are talking about the avatar. Believe whatever fuck you want.

This is getting fucking irritating,.....

so bottomline is this.....

is this Tey getting a fair trial?

Are the legal and investigative processes employed by the CPIB against him fair and transparent? (meaning if they were used against your ass whether you will KPKB)

is he being prosecuted for the protection of public interest?

if so, what exactly is the public interest the CPIB is "protecting"?

wtf kinda heinous impact did his indiscretion have on this country?

just answer these questions and let us focus our energies on fucking the pap instead of telling everyone here that Tey is an idiotic dog which deserves to be hung....yes, maybe he does... BUT is that the right way????

because if this is the way this government does its hanging, i say this......

EVERYBODY BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN GET ROYALLY FIXED BY THEM!!!!!!

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
so bottomline is this.....

because if this is the way this government does its hanging, i say this......

EVERYBODY BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN GET ROYALLY FIXED BY THEM!!!!!!

Thank you for your insight. Though, I am still in Sinkieland, in terms of assets I am already a significant way out the door. I urge more high and mid level PMETS to do the same. If I managed to get this point across, then my purpose in being in this forum has been served. :smile:

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know ah neh can twist and turn well but for a chinese, you also mastered it well. You make a damn good con man.

You have nothing to say except that taxpayers' money? LOL!

Yawn. PAP IB TAXPAYERS' TIME AND MONEY AGAIN. ChewCheng, you CHOW CHEE BYE, everyone can see from the context of the messages that we are talking about the avatar. Believe whatever fuck you want.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun say I didn't give you a chance to prove that I'm wrong. Go take a picture of the Singapore landscape outside your office window, in the picture write your moniker name on a piece and the date and time it was taken.

I know you will twist and turn and say why you should do as I say, right? That is because you cannot prove it as you claimed! LOL!

Con man!

Thank you for your insight. Though, I am still in Sinkieland, in terms of assets I am already a significant way out the door. I urge more high and mid level PMETS to do the same. If I managed to get this point across, then my purpose in being in this forum has been served. :smile: