• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NUS launches Bachelor of Hawker-preneur! Please support Joey at Ci Yuan.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell us lah. Study psychology, work as logistic assistant, now hawker, then take part time business pang sai paper.:o Don't need bussiness degree to run an eatery, just basic book keeping can le. Know how to handle simple cashflow concept can le.

This young lady is a headless chicken:(

Yes, I agree.
She is insecured that's why she pursues the Programme but she will not learn the real dynamics of the trade.
Any success will likely to be shortlived.

I know some half-hearted businessmen who studied part-time MBAs during the course of their business, hoping that they can be some Consultants in the event their business failed or get headhunted.

I have nothing against her, just kaypoh. wants her to know her priorities and strengths.
On a positive note, she got the makes of a MP, she can beat TingRu under the incumbent's banner.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If want to help her, advise her to study F&B related courses, in proper food handling, food safety, testing, etc. Which is of immediate benefit to her current venture. She may even venture into dry packing her products.

Yes, I agree.
She is insecured that's why she pursues the Programme but she will not learn the real dynamics of the trade.
Any success will likely to be shortlived.

I know some half-hearted businessmen who studied part-time MBAs during the course of their business, hoping that they can be some Consultants in the event their business failed or get headhunted.

I have nothing against her, just kaypoh. wants her to know her priorities and strengths.
On a positive note, she got the makes of a MP, she can beat TingRu under the incumbent's banner.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now where got young hawkers use earthen pots, youngsters don't even know how to prepare earthen pots for cooking. Even if they use, these earthen pots are the modern one coated with lacquer.

As the saying goes: "They don't make them like they used to":(

Especially for laksa, those old folks selling with the gravy earthen pot as old as themselves, the laksa will be real good.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
BruceLee, u can offer yourself as her assistant on the daily chores! Serving the customers, clearing the empty bowls and canvassing the sales by using the loud hailer!

i offer to be her mattress to help take the soreness of the day. i can be her osim at nite, her chai sim in the day