• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NUS Kent Ridge Hall Organized Stripping Game! See Which Team Can Lay Out Longest Line Of Clothes!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is gender discrimination. If men can walk around bare chested, so should women if they desire to.

I can't imagine how society would break apart at the seams if we were all exposed to more tits.
At one time, the dayaks were like this. But now in Bali, they have decided to embrace their old tradition where women are bare breasted.
Before islam, i reckon bring bare breasted was the malay attire for men and women. Just wear the sarong.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At one time, the dayaks were like this. But now in Bali, they have decided to embrace their old tradition where women are bare breasted.
Before islam, i reckon bring bare breasted was the malay attire for men and women. Just wear the sarong.

After islam, the balinese savages finally learn how to put on clothes.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
We would need video evidences to conclude our judgements. Dear Nus newbies who were there, please share videos here. Thank you