• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NUS is a University breeding Perverts!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
NUS student arrested for outrage of modesty on train

jfg_5053mrt.jpg
ST FILE PHOTO
Suspect, 23, was arrested for allegedly outraging woman's modesty twice - on board train and then in Serangoon station

David Sun

Sep 18, 2018

A student from the National University of Singapore has been arrested on suspicion of molesting a woman at Serangoon MRT Station last Wednesday.

The 23-year-old suspect allegedly started targeting the 28-year-old woman on board a city-bound train on the North-East MRT line.

The victim told The New Paper yesterday that she had boarded the train at Punggol station at around 11.20pm.

She said a man who was sitting next to her started touching her thigh.

"He brushed his finger back and forth on my thigh. I was shocked but wondered if it was accidental," she said.

"I crossed my legs to create more of a gap between us, but then he leaned in and did it again," she said.

She quickly got up and moved to a reserved seat away from the man.

"I was flustered when I realised that his touches were not only intentional but getting increasingly daring," she said.

He remained in his seat, but when she alighted at Serangoon Station about 10 minutes later, he also got off and followed her.

The woman added said: "I was frightened to the core when I saw him follow me."

She started texting her friends about her fear that he was going to stalk her all the way home. But what happened next caught her off guard.

As she was nearing the top of the escalator, she felt the man touch her from behind.

STUNNED

She said: "I felt his finger run between my legs... I yelled a profanity at him because I was so stunned by what was happening."

She hurried to the control station to inform the service staff.

"I pointed at the man and yelled that he was a molester, hoping someone would stop him," she said.

"But people just stared and did nothing."

The man then tapped out of the station and got away, she added.

The woman made a police report that night and posted about the incident on her Facebook page.

Her post has had more than 1,000 shares as of last night.

The police said in a media release yesterday: "Through follow-up investigations, officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division established the identity of the man and arrested him along Hougang Avenue 5 on Sunday.

"The suspect had allegedly molested the woman on board the train. He is believed to have molested the victim a second time after she alighted the train."

Investigations are ongoing.

TNP understands that the suspect does not have any prior offences. If convicted for outrage of modesty, he can be jailed for up to two years and/or fined and caned.

The woman said she hopes justice will be done and that people will come forward to help when they witness such incidents.

"I hope by speaking out that more will be done, that people will step forward in times of need," she said.

"This is more than just about my case. Let this be a deterrent to those who intend to commit such crimes.

"Think twice. The law will catch up with you

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is mild compared to an even more serious case of molest some years back at Kent Ridge bus terminal where a NUS student in shorts was detained for rubbing his crotch against a woman's upper arm when she was seated and he was standing. He ejaculated his sticky stuff and used a spare T-shirt to camouflage his action. :biggrin: Caught in the act by some sharp-eyed Samaritan! Horny boh?:rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is mild compared to an even more serious case of molest some years back at Kent Ridge bus terminal where a NUS student in shorts was detained for rubbing his crotch against a woman's upper arm when she was seated and he was standing. He ejaculated his sticky stuff and used a spare T-shirt to camouflage his action. :biggrin: Caught in the act by some sharp-eyed Samaritan! Horny boh?:rolleyes:
Indeed a University full of perverts! Lol :biggrin:

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why the NUS “ANNUAL SEX CAMP” will always continue

IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED

• Students studied really hard to get into one of Singapore’s most prestigious school – National University of Singapore a.k.a NUS.
• Orientation camps were organised with the intention to welcome and introduce freshmen to NUS community
• Some students said they attended the camps to make friends, but instead felt pressured to take part in increasingly sexualised activities.
• This isn’t the first time such news has appeared in the media and neither is it the first university. And probably won’t be the last either.

WHY NOT?

Well, as much as my memory serves me, this issue has been on the news more than once and nothing seems to have changed over the years. According to trustable source, an e-mail was sent from a professor after this news broke-out.

TL;DR – The prof only sounded “disappointed” because they were caught.

More Huat!

Last edited by a moderator:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what to do study too much stress molest is 1 way to relieve stress if he cannot fuck nus chiobu or cannot afford to go geylang KNN

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
blame the bus as it would've provided those jerky motions for him to jacul against the upper arm - must be an a1 bangbus of some sort :tongue:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I pointed at the man and yelled that he was a molester, hoping someone would stop him," she said.

"But people just stared and did nothing."

The man then tapped out of the station and got away, she added.

The woman made a police report that night and posted about the incident on her Facebook page.

Her post has had more than 1,000 shares as of last night."

Must be damn desperate to be touched between the legs...the molester, should have asked nicely & sure will get it so wet, the station master will have to announce " ah huat, ah huat gate 3 please, come with your mop!"..

People stared & did nothing, must be (1) Damn ugly, (2) People thought, another , siao jar boh!...if she is pretty like Fang Bin Bin...5 men would have rugby tackled the molester...