• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS: Cum! Use Your Chee Byes & Lan Jiaos to get my Degress / Masters / PhDs Cum & FUCK & give birth!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...et-free-modules-suss-tells-part-time-students

Marry or have children and get free modules, SUSS tells part-time students

Published
5 hours ago
Updated
1 hour ago
Facebook Twitter Email

Isabelle Liew
SINGAPORE - From July 23, part-time adult students of the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) who marry or have children during their course of study will receive free modules, the university announced on Friday (July 13).
This Marriage and Baby Bonus scheme is “in support of Singapore’s continued focus on encouraging marriage and parenthood”, it said in a statement.
To qualify for the scheme, the candidate must register his or her marriage, or a child’s birth or adoption, on or after the implementation date.
The candidate must also be Singapore citizens or permanent residents who are at least 21 years old.
Those who qualify can redeem either two free modules, with a maximum of five credit units per module, or one 10-credit unit module.
Each module of five credit units would typically cost about $2,000 before the government subsidies kick in. After subsidies are applied, a student has to pay about $1,000.

A module with 10 credit units costs $2,600 to $4,000. After subsidies, it costs between $1,100 and $1,800.
The scheme is open to all fee-paying SUSS students who are enrolled in a part-time programme, including undergraduate, law and postgraduate programmes.
Students on SUSS scholarship or company sponsorship are not eligible for the scheme.
Mr Safeel Noor, 23, a part-time psychology and sociology student, said: “I think students here (who want to get married) would benefit from this programme, because the point of these part-time courses is to make ourselves more marketable as we advance into the working world.
“This scheme may also help Singapore’s declining birth rate.”
Ms Andrea Chua, 27, is studying art education and psychology part-time in SUSS while working as a graphic designer.
Said Ms Chua, who got married last year: “I would love to apply for the scheme as I enjoy learning new things to upskill myself.”
She added that with the skills she could pick up from taking the extra modules, she would be able to advance faster in her job, and save more money to buy a house and pay for her future children’s expenses.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
is there a button to reset stupidity? you know, like just before somebody goes full retard and when the button is pushed- that person stops and becomes normal?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is there a button to reset stupidity? you know, like just before somebody goes full retard and when the button is pushed- that person stops and becomes normal?

this is stupidity of the highest order,stupidity from the higher up,from the heavens above.it cannot be stopped before or after.

they are trying to continue LKY's legacy?mother grad scheme?i dunno bribing u with free university if u fuck?

anyway fts and prs will take advantage of this,sinkie gene pool gets further diluted,bye bye sinkies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
between if u want people to fark u dont give them free university......u give them money and lots of free booze.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
between if u want people to fark u dont give them free university......u give them money and lots of free booze.

True draconian style would be putting a ban on condoms, abolishing abortions, and introducing a fine for married couples without children.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True draconian style would be putting a ban on condoms, abolishing abortions, and introducing a fine for married couples without children.

u see that wouldnt work,its not like sinkies are having alot of sex,they want to have sex,they just dunno how to get it on with the opposite sex......cause sinkies are like amorphous asexual jellyfish......what i highly reccomend is free booze and wine delivery every friday night,and a 8 cd collection of Al green,Barry white and Usher greatest hits.

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUS: Cum! Use Your Chee Byes & Lan Jiaos to get my Degress / Masters / PhDs Cum & FUCK & give birth!

SG53 already got SEX FOR GRADE CORRUPTION in NTU.

So NUS is catching up with SEX FOR DEGREE deals?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Said Ms Chua, who got married last year: “I would love to apply for the scheme as I enjoy learning new things to upskill myself.”
She added that with the skills she could pick up from taking the extra modules, she would be able to advance faster in her job, and save more money to buy a house and pay for her future children’s expenses.

Hahaa, it shows how stupid SUSS students can be, if they fall into this scheme.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
u see that wouldnt work,its not like sinkies are having alot of sex,they want to have sex,they just dunno how to get it on with the opposite sex..

Bro,

what you've said is true of our generation.

The younger generation is a different breed- they are true liberals, experimenting sex at tender age, exploring beyond their comfort zones and craving to meet new people through social media and all.

food for thoughts: the teen pregnancy rates fell over the years because HPB did a fantastic job in sex education. Yup, chew on this.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
students should focus on their studies n hv self discipline and not be swayed by prostitution offering free modules.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sinkees must be stunned with a stun-gun to wake them up from their bondage.
First,we have the Chia sisters talking rubbish :"CPF not our money" and "Do not complain about too many foreign workers in sinkeeland".
Now,we have a university offering free module fees if u procreate during your undergraduate program.OMG,50 years of PAP rule make the people
become stupid !

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,

what you've said is true of our generation.

The younger generation is a different breed- they are true liberals, experimenting sex at tender age, exploring beyond their comfort zones and craving to meet new people through social media and all.

food for thoughts: the teen pregnancy rates fell over the years because HPB did a fantastic job in sex education. Yup, chew on this.

Have u seen the single forever alone percentages of the millennial and y gen?i should know....close to 40 percent between ages 18 to 30 are single/not in a relationship.the younger generations are having less sex than any other generation in history.they only know human relationship thru social media and the internet and 2d anime and robots.they yearn for human contact but only understand machines.

The average age of Chinese male losing virginity today is 23....our parents generation they were already married and banged out two kids and applied bto by the age 23.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moe introduced the withdrawal method into the cirriculum? Or are they promoting oral alternatives to intercourse? :roflmao:

After so many years of practicing having sex without making babies, it's no wonder couples are not conceiving after marriage :laugh:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Moe introduced the withdrawal method into the cirriculum? Or are they promoting oral alternatives to intercourse? :roflmao:

After so many years of practicing having sex without making babies, it's no wonder couples are not conceiving after marriage :laugh:

I'll probe deeper tonight for the answers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

watch this space :tongue::tongue::tongue:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Back on track- it's as simple as ABC
Abstinence, Being faithful to one partner, usage of Condoms. some say early Detection helps.

KNN...