• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nude - Are They Brave Or Mad?

AWARENESS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they brave or mad? Office workers go naked to boost team spirit
Daily Mail 03rd July 2009

A group of office staff have discovered they work better together when they are NAKED.

Workers at design and marketing company onebestway in Newcastle upon Tyne stripped off at the encouragement of their boss, who thought the move would boost business.

The ailing company had seen six redundancies since the start of the credit crunch when business psychologist David Taylor was brought in to boost team spirit.

article-1197064-0590FD88000005DC-260_468x286.jpg

In the buff: The workers at onebestway took a week to steel their nerves for Naked Friday

The event, dubbed Naked Friday, was deemed a huge success and is even credited with turning around the firm’s fortunes.

Front-of-house manager Sam Jackson, 23, told The Sun: ‘It was brilliant. Now that we’ve seen each other naked, there are no barriers.

‘We weren’t put under any pressure. If we wanted to come in clothed or in our underwear, we could. But I love my body and I wasn’t ashamed.’

During the week leading up to the strip-off, the workers were encouraged to photocopy parts of their bodies to make them more confident about themselves.

A nude model was also brought in for the workers to sketch and talk to.

Sam added: ‘It took a week of David being in the office for us to build up courage. The first few steps were very nerve-wracking, but once I got to my desk and got used to it, I felt totally comfortable.

‘It was emotional but we found we were much more able to talk to each other honestly – and have been since. The company has improved massively.’

article-1197064-0590FE35000005DC-299_233x334.jpg

Not ashamed: Sam Jackson said she felt 'totally comfortable'

Managing Director Mike Owen, 40, said: 'We're either brave or mad. But I did tell everyone they didn't have to do it -only if it felt right.'

The experiment in April was filmed for a one-off TV show Naked Office, which will be screened on Virgin1 on July 9.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acherlee...we were born naked...and adam and eve were naked...animals are naked...so what's the issue??? If everyone does it, then noshame wat...

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this article is a fluke. Think about it, there's so much complaint of office harassment of women colleagues around the world even when they are all fully clothed and these guys don't feel a thing?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Managing Director Mike Owen, 40, said: 'We're either brave or mad. But I did tell everyone they didn't have to do it -only if it felt right.'

Questions! when they felt right, do they bonk in the office right in front of every colleagues? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Questions! when they felt right, do they bonk in the office right in front of every colleagues? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thinking about the idea and looking at the photos is steaming enough; just imagine working there.

Better find out which company it is and I might apply for a "Friday job".....perhaps become a security guard to do "body search"!

Shit the whole thing is a good topic dream on.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau:

Ah ya, look at the guy at the back of the chair.....he is already "bonking" the one sitting.

Goodness how can anyone stand not to bonk in the toilet, store room, office lunch room ....

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't imagine, bare it all to boost productivity? Wat happens if one of them fart it out loud? Hahaha...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From their corporate website

onebestway is a brand consultancy and design agency. We’re one of the top three agencies in the North of England and we’ve won over 50 design awards all over the world since 2000. We deliver websites, print, logo identities, Internet marketing and more. Why are we different? We're one of a kind. We change businesses - new or established - into 'Real Brands'. Real Brands make more profit than ordinary businesses. What is Real Branding?

We've won 50 design awards all over the world but we are, at heart, branding experts. The experience and knowledge in our business result in measurable profit increase in yours. We'll show you how Real Branding works. We'll show you how it motivates, inspires and compels customers to choose you because they'll see you as the only solution to their problem.

Looks like a PR generating skit of theirs. Look at their blog. Their product portfolio is quite interesting:

http://blog.onebestway.com/