• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTUC Mega MART

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's based on the u.s. costco concept. you need to sign up and pay as a member of the new venture - warehouse club. it looks like ntuc fairprice, majority shareholder, is paying royalties to costco and selling their bulk products. sgd35 a year only if you're already an ntuc union member. sgd50 a year if you're not.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worked at a Costco receiving warehouse for a couple months and have to say they have the best "return goods" policy - as long as the merchandise are brought back to the store with a receipt within a year of purchase, the store will return the money back to the customer. During spring and coming to summer, sales of outdoor sports goods like bicycles increase, and towards the end of autumn before the winter cold weather arrives, these customers return the bicycles to Costco for refund - no questions asked. I know because I had to disassemble the bike and pack them to be returned to the distributor! And we're not talking one or two bikes but dozens! I wonder if they will practice this "return goods" policy in Singapore.

Cheers!

it's based on the u.s. costco concept. you need to sign up and pay as a member of the new venture - warehouse club. it looks like ntuc fairprice, majority shareholder, is paying royalties to costco and selling their bulk products. sgd35 a year only if you're already an ntuc union member. sgd50 a year if you're not.