• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NTUC Fish Shoppers Fucked In The Ass For 7 Years By Corrupt Team Leaders! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1651850389148.png

SINGAPORE — Two former NTUC FairPrice Co-operative employees were charged on Friday (6 May) for obtaining bribes totalling $523,000 from fish suppliers.

Senior team leader Lim Kian Kok and team leader See Hock Lam are said to have conspired over seven years – 2013 to 2020
– to obtain the bribes in exchange for showing favour to the fish suppliers.

Lim, 47, was given 34 charges while See, 69, was handed 31 charges under the Prevention of Corruption Act.

Alongside the two former NTUC staff, three fish suppliers accused of bribing Lim were charged. They are Chew Kim Hwee, 47, a director of Fish Vision Agro-tech; Heah Han Huat, 65, the sole proprietor of Ocean Trust Trading; and Ng Keng Meng, 57, a partner of Nam Soon Sin Kee & Co.

Chew allegedly conspired to give bribes amounting to $26,900 in 2020, while Heah and Ng purportedly gave $43,500 and $217,500 respectively from 2013 to 2020.

The five men’s cases will be heard again at a later date.

If convicted of a graft offence, each man may be jailed for up to five years, fined up to $100,000, or both.

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/ntuc-fairprice-singapore-staff-bribes-7years-062701883.html

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder fish from ntuc (a.k.a. cunt) smelled fishy and funny for the last 6.9 years.
No wander every items sold in Fairprice is so much higher than others.
Are these 2 caught just the tip of the iceberg?

NTUC chief should probe everyone in the Fairprice, to make sure everyone is clean and not corrupted, so the goods sold could be much cheaper than others

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kena bribed means not paid high enough à la MIW logic.
JohnTan should ask his bro chee meng to increase their salaries.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 145086

SINGAPORE — Two former NTUC FairPrice Co-operative employees were charged on Friday (6 May) for obtaining bribes totalling $523,000 from fish suppliers.

Senior team leader Lim Kian Kok and team leader See Hock Lam are said to have conspired over seven years – 2013 to 2020
– to obtain the bribes in exchange for showing favour to the fish suppliers.

Lim, 47, was given 34 charges while See, 69, was handed 31 charges under the Prevention of Corruption Act.

Alongside the two former NTUC staff, three fish suppliers accused of bribing Lim were charged. They are Chew Kim Hwee, 47, a director of Fish Vision Agro-tech; Heah Han Huat, 65, the sole proprietor of Ocean Trust Trading; and Ng Keng Meng, 57, a partner of Nam Soon Sin Kee & Co.

Chew allegedly conspired to give bribes amounting to $26,900 in 2020, while Heah and Ng purportedly gave $43,500 and $217,500 respectively from 2013 to 2020.

The five men’s cases will be heard again at a later date.

If convicted of a graft offence, each man may be jailed for up to five years, fined up to $100,000, or both.

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/ntuc-fairprice-singapore-staff-bribes-7years-062701883.html

spore courts hosay liao....each one fine 100k, will have 500k to squander

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
never report who rat on this 2 clowns,
i worked at ntuc for a year

goods in, lets say at 100$, supervisor will instruct salesgirls to mark up 15 or 20 pct, end of story. almost foolproof
how the fuck did management find out ? how come only 7 fucking years then report

as usual, mediashit never give the full story,
7 years the supplier can afford to pay these 2 clowns 523k, meaning the suppliers probably benefitted another 523k

total innocent consumers kena tekan 1046k over 7 years.....majulah singapura as john tan likes to utter

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC supermarket fishes are getting more and more expensive.

used to be cheap and good but like everything else , once the trust is earned, the abuse begins
just look at all the franchises, use the name but product not even 50% quality of the original

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
never report who rat on this 2 clowns,
i worked at ntuc for a year

goods in, lets say at 100$, supervisor will instruct salesgirls to mark up 15 or 20 pct, end of story. almost foolproof
how the fuck did management find out ? how come only 7 fucking years then report

as usual, mediashit never give the full story,
7 years the supplier can afford to pay these 2 clowns 523k, meaning the suppliers probably benefitted another 523k

total innocent consumers kena tekan 1046k over 7 years.....majulah singapura as john tan likes to utter
Someone in the line was not given the brown packet,maybe the office boy. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Honest people are few and far in-between. This is why my business associates appreciate my honesty and integrity.

Also, glad I don't buy fish at all. I catch my own at the reservoir.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they were not vaccinated, they would have lost their job, and with that, the opportunity to seek and take bribes.
What I infer is that those vaccinated are still very much locked themselves in the matrix and that is why they performed such low vibrational deeds like taking bribe. If they are morally upright and righteous which translate to high frequency /vibrational being, they might not even think of taking the vaccine as harm is not allowed to come to them.

Last edited: