• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTUC Fairprice promoting PINOY Pride...KNNBPCCB!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBPCCB.....FUCKING TRAITORS....BOYCOTT NTUC FAIRPRICE NOW!!! :mad::oIo:

0HCj2.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy food is like American football (NFL).

Outside USA, nobody really cares about American 'football' (handegg).

Similarly, other than Pinoys, nobody really gives a damn to Pinoy food.

Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Mexican, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Indonesian, Brazilian....

Pinoy food ranks very, very, very low to the tastebuds of non-Pinoys.

You don't go out of your way to have a gathering, a birthday celebration, a date etc, at some place serving Pinoy food. That's cheap and low class.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must welcome our beloved FT mah!.. you see the Pinay at the supermarket during the fair..you greet them " Kumusta ka aking mahal"!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy food is anything and everything that you can throw in a pot. Yucks....

Don't condem other people food, not that I support them! each culture have their own way of cooking...the ang mohs eating our century eggs with say Yuks! sesing us eat animal parts yuks!...Thai Food have its strange smell, Vietnamese food too, and soon we will get Cambodian food...Myanmese food have their particular strange ingredients & so is Indonesian...the list goes on.

btw... I have tried all...so I know...Filipino food...you have their tinola manok, Adobo whatever..pork chicken etc.. their other soups, Pakbet Tagalog, Beef Stew ( filipino style), longanisa...their bread Pandesa...I can tell you about Catonese Cuisine, Hokkinen, Hakka, Hainnses, teochew...etc.. or Korean or Japanese want..

So don't condemn.. we all need to eat..can suit you, don't eat.. don't condemn!

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN ERH CHEEBYE :mad:...THEY EVEN PUT UP FUCKING PHILIPPINE FLAGS ALL OVER THE STORE...BOYCOTT FUCKING NTUC FAIRPIRCE!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

548064_265866220199326_1695525221_n.jpg.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never eat or seen or smell Pilipino food .

You can try... go on a food journey, go Golden Mile Complex try the Thai Food, go Peninsular Complex try the Myanmese Food, Luck Plaza the Filipino Food...City Plaza the Indonesian/Pinoy Food...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true you dun see alot of pinoy restaurants like what you will see wtih indian, thai restaurants etc....
pinoy also got not a world famous dish......

Pinoy food is like American football (NFL).

Outside USA, nobody really cares about American 'football' (handegg).

Similarly, other than Pinoys, nobody really gives a damn to Pinoy food.

Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Mexican, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Indonesian, Brazilian....

Pinoy food ranks very, very, very low to the tastebuds of non-Pinoys.

You don't go out of your way to have a gathering, a birthday celebration, a date etc, at some place serving Pinoy food. That's cheap and low class.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys love to eat fried food especially deep fried 3-layer pork with stella artois....one of their favourite....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like a pile of cowdung to me..disgusting....pinoys like to eat cowdung...PINOY COWDUNG PRIDE!!! :oIo:....LOL

560407_267688250017123_52383649_n.jpg

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Thai food best...followed by Indon and Ahneh food....Pinoy, Burmese....yucks!....no wonder they talk like crickets.....LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never eat or seen or smell Pilipino food .

too sweet, overstewed and overcooked. sotang hoon is a ripped off version of chinese stir-fried clear noodles. pancit bihon is filipino version of fried bee hoon. pork or chicken adobo are stews. kare kare is an ox stew. but there is sinful food that's great, such as chicharron or deep fried pork rinds, or lechonillo, roasted suckling pig. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie. If not happy then go to the shelve and smash the things there lah. No balls? Then dun complain.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too sweet, overstewed and overcooked. sotang hoon is a ripped off version of chinese stir-fried clear noodles. pancit bihon is filipino version of fried bee hoon. pork or chicken adobo are stews. kare kare is an ox stew. but there is sinful food that's great, such as chicharron or deep fried pork rinds, or lechonillo, roasted suckling pig. :biggrin:

You can't blame the pinoy food for tasting like that, for they eat off the land, use what they can grow or rear, for example, papayas, Chillies, especially their leaves & the list goes on, same with Thai etc..

Pinoy food have some Chinese influences too. like their fried meehoon etc.. some American influences & Spainish like Adobo, Pandesal etc..I like to explore food..its interesting.. Chicharron, the Thai eat that too...Filipino dip theirs in Black Vinegar & Thai in their Chilli Sauce..in fact I am comfortable in both.. and I drink the Thai sauce... ha ha ha I just love the taste..fried pork rinds..etc.. "heart attack food".. ha ha ha

Last edited: