• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTUC coffeeshops does help to lower costs -More of these please

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As soon as NTUC has concluded its systematic wiping out of hawkers .... just like how they did all the taxi drivers in by taking away their ownership of the taxuis....they will start their familiar oppressive bastard tactics...

we have seen them do it before so wdf are we not alert to their guiles and their lies and their deceptive tactics????

STOP NTUC FROM ERADICATING OUR HAWKERS AND THE IMPORTANT CULTURAL HERITAGE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well I support WP but I have no qualms shopping at NTUC, staying at HDB or golfing at SAFRA.

Ntuc foodfare operate a coffeeshop at bedok central during the 90s. Not sure still there or not as i very long never go there.

Btw, u r naive. Ntuc foodfare get concessionery rental from hdb just like ntuc childcare. This is unfair to other biz competitor and it robbing from the Reserves as per claim by mbt. Stay hdb is a right, play golf at safra is an interest but buy from ntuc equal killing other local owned biz. By the time ntuc dominate the market, price confirm increase. Ntuc cheat customers by not passing discount given by vendors to the customer. I see adverts by vendors stating there is discount but ntuc sell full price. I call vendor to clarify. Vendor inform ntuc very smelly and deliver to me direct as long i take a carton, which i did. Fairprice my arse!!!!

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC is a monopoly,

you control prices by controlling costs.

in spore, rental is farking high. reduce that first

dont use that as an excuse to push thru this ntuc crap.

hope sporeans wake up and realise ntuc is not all good.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTUC is a monopoly,

you control prices by controlling costs.

in spore, rental is farking high. reduce that first

dont use that as an excuse to push thru this ntuc crap.

hope sporeans wake up and realise ntuc is not all good.

yes, your are right. ntuc coffeeshop stall rental also very high! up to 70% to 80% monthly turn over of a normal stall!
ntuc will rent high from landlord (HDB) then up the rental for the stalls! that is why all the food stall can't sell cheap.
another this is the utilities, gas and electricity damn ex! stall owner also don't earn much after all these.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ntuc foodfare operate a coffeeshop at bedok central during the 90s. Not sure still there or not as i very long never go there.

Btw, u r naive. Ntuc foodfare get concessionery rental from hdb just like ntuc childcare. This is unfair to other biz competitor and it robbing from the Reserves as per claim by mbt. Stay hdb is a right, play golf at safra is an interest but buy from ntuc equal killing other local owned biz. By the time ntuc dominate the market, price confirm increase. Ntuc cheat customers by not passing discount given by vendors to the customer. I see adverts by vendors stating there is discount but ntuc sell full price. I call vendor to clarify. Vendor inform ntuc very smelly and deliver to me direct as long i take a carton, which i did. Fairprice my arse!!!!

How else can CUNT prosper?
If they got balls to compete on level footing long time ago gone out of business liao.
Do not support them ever....now they may seem cheap or value for money....once they get rid of the poor hawkers then they will start with their tricks and tatics

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

still there and the stall rental still very ex. right at the corner with interchange next to it.

pc2009

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, how do they do it when every Tom, Tjong, Dick and Harry businessmen complain that they can't run their business profitably without cheap foreign labour?

Another PAP screw-up?

On top of lower rental (I suspect), this is a good way to get rid of the left over in their supermarkets which they cannot force the suppliers to take back. And food fare got them at much cheaper price while NTuc recover some of their costs.

Or, they could purposely reject goods from their suppliers due to their specs like size, shape and so on and force the suppliers to lower price, and they in turn sell them to food fare, again at lower price.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC Foodfare has been helping to cushion the increases in food and beverage prices during tough times.

Like they tried to 'lower' prices by complaining to APB that Carrefour is selling Tiger beer below the recommended selling price?

Someone ought to dig the fact sheets of this case. It has been forgotten and is the prime example of the unscrupulous way this organization is helping to 'lower' costs..

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ntuc should hv started this long ago. With these our elders can be
gainfully employed or sellf-employed if they chose to be.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like they tried to 'lower' prices by complaining to APB that Carrefour is selling Tiger beer below the recommended selling price?

Someone ought to dig the fact sheets of this case. It has been forgotten and is the prime example of the unscrupulous way this organization is helping to 'lower' costs..

I remember the Lam Soon knife brand oil case. NTUC kpkb because other supermarkets were selling below NTUC prices.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true.

Dude dont get fooled by the PAP crooks ok? NTUC food Junction Koufu etc etc ....they are all part of the same fucking gang....go and do a thorough CSI and you will soon find out that all ofn them are PAP PLP kiahs ok? I just want to support the small timer like hawkers and would never eat from a corporatised foodcourt....these bastards have inequitable labour practices and are enslaving hawkers just like how taxi drivers are enslaved to whatever companies they are working for.....

these fuckers just want everyone to be enslaved whether directly or indirectly to the PAP regime and influence.....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... With these our elders can be gainfully employed or sellf-employed if they chose to be.
where did dey say, wif their kopishops, dey gonna make elders gainfully employed? ...

Last edited: