• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NTUC Chosen One - Ng Ah Meng To Receive Ruler Loong's Boon - Ong Ye Kung Part II

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ntuc-support-ng-chee-meng-secreatary-general-12930864

PEASANTPORE: The regime controlled National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) Central Sex Committee stands in "unanimous" sarpok for Mr Ng Ah Meng as the NTUC secretary-general, said NTUC Lackey President Mary Liew on Tuesday (Jul 14).

In a media statement, Lackey Liew said the results of the 2020 General Erection had "posed a difficult question of" the position of NTUC secretary-general.

Mary Liew cited Quantum Mechanics Uncertainity Principle and suddenly revealed that the position is one that stands "independent of political appointments" as it is an NTUC-erected position.

"The lackeys of the NTUC Central Sex Committee stand in unanimous support for Comrade Ng Ah Meng as secretary-general of NTUC," said Lackey Liew.

In an article on the NTUC website dated Jul 11, one day after polling for the General Erection, NTUC said Ah Meng would stay on as the labour chief, but having lost his Imperial Court seat, would relinquish his post of Minion in the Prime Minion’s Office.

Ah Meng headed the Party Against Peasant (PAP) team, comprising senior lackeys Lam Ah Min and Amrin Ah-Min, as well as Clueless Lye, in Sengkang GRC.

PAP's team lost with 47.87 per cent of the vote against the Labour Party's 52.13 per cent.

CABINET AND LABOUR POSTS DEFER TO RULER LOONG'S PLEASURE

Over the last 40 years, the NTUC secretary-general has also been a member of the Imperial Cabinet, Lackey Liew, the NTUC Lackey President, said.

"If Ruler Loong desires, then it will cum to pass," she added.

Mr Ng reiterated this point in a Facebook post: "I could have chosen to fight dirty like Charles Chong in Seng Kang but as I hailed from a honourable family, I insist we fight cleanly and 皮蛋 caught us there. When Ruler Loong told us using Quantum Mechanics Dual Identity for Light Particles, I suddenly realise that I need not be a Minion to be NTUC's Sex Secretary."

Lackey Liew claimed Ah Meng had played an "instrumental role" in various initiatives to help secure peasants' livelihoods despite not working a single day in the private sector.

"Before Ah Chan left, he prophesied that another junta member will rise from the abyss and becum the NTUC Sex Secretary and we were all puzzled by his words."

Lackey Liew added she had witnessed numerous miracles when Ah Ng announced as the Chosen One.

"When Ruler Loong announced Ah Meng as our head honcho, our members saw a Seven Color Rainbow from Marina Barrage to 38 Oxley Road," she gushed with joy.

"The jobless than got jobs and An Meng did all this quietly and discretely. We saw him as the Ruler Loong's Chosen One for the serfs. Now that he is down and out, we stand in solidarity as we continue to wait till 2025 where our Great Ruler Loong will rise again, smite Labour and return Ah Meng in glory to Imperial Court via the Ruler Loong's Boon. Glory Glory to Ruler Loong and may His Reign last longer than our Universe" she cried as she begins speaking in tongues.
In essence, doing a Ong Ye Kung

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cockles Lim say "no blank cheque?" Do the math, you peasants must be kidding?

got-blank-cheque.jpg