• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTU student uses empty bag ruse to cheat cabby of $23 taxi fare

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays, the young gals brains need sum fixing.

pocket no money but must have a branded bag to show ppl.
rather use up the money to buy branded bag than save up to eat etc. wtf.:eek:
now see, tptn fee also dun have. haizzzz....

Instead of spending more to nourish
their bodies and have a good set
of natural breasts . To attract good husbands .

They spend it on useless items .

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about this, i observed some women quite stressful recently, almost got into a quarrel with one, she asked me to drive her from bukit ho swee to holland village. after making turn here and there, she told me that i should take alexandra via commonwealth but i took the route from zion via river valley,she started to make noise! i calmly told her that i normally will take grange rd via holland rd,she still not satisfied!during the journey, her phone rang and she began to sound like an angel..knn,to me, sound like a bitch...:eek:
she probably think i trying to con her of twenty to forty cents!knn...:eek:

Of course she'll talk differently to her loved one/friend etc as compared to a dishonest cabbie like you trying to cheat a couple of dollars extra.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
"...he decided to check the handbag ....only to find ...and crushed papers stuff inside it"

pages from "Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going"??? :biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....have a good set
of natural breasts . To attract good husbands .

Wah like tat also can ? What sort of logic is that to equate good natural breasts to good husbands. :confused: I guess the good husbands are those that pay attention to breasts first :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
talking about this, i observed some women quite stressful recently, almost got into a quarrel with one, she asked me to drive her from bukit ho swee to holland village. after making turn here and there, she told me that i should take alexandra via commonwealth but i took the route from zion via river valley,she started to make noise! i calmly told her that i normally will take grange rd via holland rd,she still not satisfied!during the journey, her phone rang and she began to sound like an angel..knn,to me, sound like a bitch...:eek:
she probably think i trying to con her of twenty to forty cents!knn...:eek:

hi there

1. hot, you are not wrong about your observations.
2. there are such characters out there.
3. speaking to the driver as if speaking to some dogs or what.