• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NTU Cheapskate Students Set Up Telegram Group To Eat Free Buffet Leftovers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you’re being too obsessed with jiuhukia. they have gotten too deep into your psyche. to forget them you must make love with one to dispel the kongtao.

Not true. Buddha or whoever said you either accept or walk away from them. So I already walked away from them three years ago by moving house. But these low class jiuhukia criminals are the ones obsessed and hovering around to harm me be it in the forum or real life. Kk pretend but real psychopath with all sorts of lowlife predatory behaviour and crimes. Not just unrepentant but fucking boastful of their crimes too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Buddha or whoever said you either accept or walk away from them. So I already walked away from them three years ago by moving house. But these low class jiuhukia criminals are the ones obsessed and hovering around to harm me be it in the forum or real life. Kk pretend but real psychopath with all sorts of lowlife predatory behaviour and crimes. Not just unrepentant but fucking boastful of their crimes too.

Seriously if these jiuhukia were not obsessed with me following me around be it online or offline I would not have known people can be so evil to do so much harm to me who did not harm them at all while they are the LJ and CB Lang keeping 4/5/6 dogs illegally. Mandela is right no one is born hating others, jiuhukia really make me learn how to hate them. Fucking evil hypocrites who think they are damn smart by doing evil when they have zero wisdom and are fake animal lovers keeping their dogs cooped up long hours in small cages stacked up one on top of the other.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are more shameless than some of the residents in my RC ward who want to tapao back the leftover beehoon, chicken wings and fishballs. Someone should tell these students to get a job instead of sponging off others.
We know fap supporters r shameless bum nothing new

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
24.03_News_Telegram-Buffet_Hazim-002-1024x683.jpg

Good, good... jolly good... can eat, don't waste...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If anyone knows the group link please let me know so I can join.

In the meantime everyone is welcome to join my Telegram channel.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I noticed the names mentioned in the article are sinkie names. Sinkies so cham reduced to eating leftovers

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed the names mentioned in the article are sinkie names. Sinkies so cham reduced to eating leftovers

Yes it's really pathetic compared to last time university students like me when I felt so rich and fortunate even though I don't have much and thinking of giving time and money to others.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foreign Talents not only with bountiful scholarships, they got invited to free buffets.
Sinkies good only to eat leftovers, and then later good only to Uber and to be maids in FT condos, or be cleaners in McDonald and hawker centers.
Sinkies got what they fucking fathers mothers voted for.

Shiok shiok shiok to see !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign Talents not only with bountiful scholarships, they got invited to free buffets.
Sinkies good only to eat leftovers, and then later good only to Uber and to be maids in FT condos, or be cleaners in McDonald and hawker centers.
Sinkies got what they fucking fathers mothers voted for.

Shiok shiok shiok to see !

Your brain really small only can see free buffet. FT students have free whole apartment rental for them when studying PhD. Looking at the sinkie traitor dogs, now I only think sinkies and their descendants deserved it. More FT students please! Shiok shiok shiok shiok!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn’t know deewali is celebrated with firecrackers. must be chinksters celebrating mid autumn festival.

Yes these jiuhukia Chinese evil devils make use of every festival to play firecrackers non-stop to harrass me. One loud one just exploded. That's why they are psychopath obsessed with me and not the other way round.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes these jiuhukia Chinese evil devils make use of every festival to play firecrackers non-stop to harrass me. One loud one just exploded. That's why they are psychopath obsessed with me and not the other way round.

They are so obsessed with me to follow me everywhere and harrassed me. I told jiuhukia don't call people sinkie straight away jiuhukia created Sinkie clone. I said I manager they create Manager clone. So damn obsessed indeed. And of course it's no coincidence Manager clone is back today. Crazy jiuhukia psychopath evil devil that deserved to be killed for the crimes he did.