• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Ken Sun's reply to Wayangparty

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
In response to our original open letter to NSP

Dear Mr Fang,

We forward herewith a statement from our CEC member GMS, which is self-explanatory:

“I have already explained my stand in the Forum, and I will explain it again. It’s a misquote by the newspaper reporter. I was asked about SDP’s strong presence in the Internet as compared to that of the WP and NSP. My response was that ultimately all political parties will have to face the whole population of voters. It was an indisputable fact that the SDP had a drastic drop in vote share since 1991.

I did not mention the SDP website, and definitely will not say that the SDP website suffered lower readership because it was obvious that I would not have possibly know whether that was the case or not. Most likely, the editor or reporter linked the two responses together and thus that remark. “

Read rest of letter here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/10/07/nsp-secretary-general-mr-ken-suns-reply-to-us/

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah wayang here wayang there also no use .....Anyway.... for this coming election, PAP will win by 62.99% (a little below 66%) due to the obvious fact that there is absolutely no credible Opposition. Period !!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must do something to send more opposition into Parliament !!

Enough is enough ! Tak Boleh Tahan !

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans are only comfortable with 2 useless opposition members in Parliament since 1991, so they are tahaning very well without the need for more opposition.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

why don't u send yourself and put ur head at the gullotine board? why always "OTHERS THIS, OTHERS THAT"....why never YOURSELF?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are only comfortable with 2 useless opposition members in Parliament since 1991, so they are tahaning very well without the need for more opposition.

maybe that's the reason for this troll AVANTAS. motive: to make whatever opp parties discreditable.:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
emptiness is form...form is emptiness.

those who believe u r my li'l brother are either fools or ur lackeys. those who maintain neutrality, could realise a clearer picture of your gang of misdoings. it so self-explanatory.

flirt & destroy is effective only on the brainless. the brainful are immuned. u have miscalculated and failed :smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
is form...form ptiness.hose who believe u r my lirother are either fools or ur lacke.those who mainin neutlitcouldealise clearer picture of gang of mdoing it so self-exanatory.lirt & destroy is effective only on the brainle.ainful reimed aiscalculated and

why don't you jump from the 9th storey @ blk 171 .... your PAP mp should have widen the longkang to accommodate your ugly fat corpse .... LOL

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who believe u r my li'l brother are either fools or ur lackeys.

your li'l brother ..... LOL

grey_worm2_small.jpg

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ken is just a lecherous idiot. He should control himself and watch his hands or else one day he will find himself charged for molestation. He is no better than that fatty GMS who is keeping a PRC PDMM as mistress. :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there the mistress. now i doubt u dare put your own picture. that's the same way with u , ejay and the rest of the trolls - putting others' picture they are very proud but too ashamed to put up their own.

Attachments

• giveakiss.jpg
    giveakiss.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 126

locky2ky

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like the state times is at it again. distorting and at the same time sowing discord among opposition parties.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we shld applaud the wayangparty guys for taking the time and trouble to write to Ken Sun to clarify matters.