• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP introduces first batch of candidates

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fw5hgssO5Iw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP should be more active on Facebook and Twitter like former RP, stop squatting in a sex forum.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just show that Sinkapore truly lacks in Talents... Need to share candidates from one Opposition party to another...

FT MP soon...

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Captain Goh, what is the agenda you will be putting up for Whampao??

Need to make a decision NSP or PAPpies.....:p

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fw5hgssO5Iw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

garfield1_narrowweb__300x364,0.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP slate of candidates, all will lose, not even get NCMP. If three-cornerned with WP involved, all will lose deposits. I'm not particularly demeaning NSP. My same opinion applies to all other parties. This election will be watershed leaving PAP and WP only.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP slate of candidates, all will lose, not even get NCMP. If three-cornerned with WP involved, all will lose deposits. I'm not particularly demeaning NSP. My same opinion applies to all other parties. This election will be watershed leaving PAP and WP only.

Nah ... CST will likely cower out back to PP which he will win.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CST won't win even if he stands in PP again. Want to bet? For fair warning before you risk the bet, I live beside PP and know PP like my backyard.

I know the ground sentiment there even though I don't live near that place. CST has indeed lost support. I think he can still pull in the 48-51% range. Very narrow.

Its a good strategy to move to GRC. If he loses PP outright, dat would be 1000 times more disgraceful than losing in Bishan-TP. In BTP, at least even if he loses, he can still have a shot at NCMP.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I bet all my reputation points with you that Chiam or his woman contest PP, SPP will poll high enough there to get a NCMP seat. :biggrin: