• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSman sold flat to fund daughter Meds Study Overseas but FAP welcomes FT Doctors!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the retard! It's got nothing to do with grades but the chenghu's manipulation of the types of graduates they want at a particular stage in their "brilliant" master plan. My own relative was a straight A student from PSLE to A Levels, with strong ECA record. Always wanted to become a doctor. Applied to NUS Medicine after A levels. Was asked to consider Engineering instead. NUS refused to give her a place in medicine. Pissed off. Applied to Cambridge and Oxford. Offered by both. Went to Cambridge. The father had to sell apartment and finance it.

The CCB chenghu only wanted to give the spaces in medicine to the cheebye white horses la.... they were trying to keep it for themselves .... just go check up all those people who made it to medicine ...were their grades really that "great" to begin with... and most of these fuckers are rich kids with connedted parents....the truly "meritocratic" system probably only worked for 1/3 of the kids in there....

so much for your ccb PAP system of govt.... wanna pangsai then come and look for toilet paper....

if you have been paying these bastards millions to run this fucking country, surely they would have contemplated that they needed more doctors apart from buses and trains and every fucking thing else before they started importing millions into this fucking island right? Sounds to me it was some last minute emergency plan so as to stay in power and to continue to stay in power ...lets just see how long this fuckshow is gonna last for the bastards in the PAP.... clearly these motherfuckers have completely lost their way ....talk about goal displacement...greed and vanity has blinded these bastards....

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
My daughter did fairly well in her ‘A’ level. She got 3As and 1B – B for Physics but scored As for the 2 most important subjects for medicine – Biology and Chemistry................
She applied to NUS and was rejected. Not even an interview.
Angry father [/INDENT]

typical arrogant sinkie. what's the big deal about his daughter A level results. only a measly 3 As??? please lah wake up!!!!!nowadays such results only good for arts school. Go to Hwa Ching or ACJC and ask the principals there. last year each of them easily produce 200+ student with 4As!!!!! whole of singapore easily more than 600 has 4 As and above. more than 50 students in each top JC has 6 or 7As(additional subjects). only3 As and he dare cow beh cow bu... even in UK, 4As is so common that there is a new category call A* to differentiate common A from the really good As and even the it is a dime a dozen as exams nowadayas are damn easy to pass and score As, just memorise.
her daughter results is way below par. NUS only has 200 places , so by merit alone I woudl not grant her any interview as it would be a waste of my time. overseas medical schools are well known for taking in such losers as they are only interested in your money. come housemanship, they ask you to pack up and go home and play "doctor" on your own countrymen , not theirs. Don't believe, ask those who went to Ireland and Aussie med schools.
LOL .only 3As and he dare complain. he should compare with otehrs with 4As first , who got rejected.

Last edited: