• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSFs and NSmen

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So pathetic.....son is thinking.." what the f#$#$ was dad thinking...he f$#$@$...he should have married a foreigner...& did it elsewhere"..wtf!
Agree. The father is likely a ball less NSmen who was castrated by the SAF when he did his NS

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldnt NSFs and NSmen be the ones to champion the voting out of PAP for the injustice it has done to SG men??

I think it's 50-50.

Unfortunately, the females are mostly pro-PAP. Most of them also in 2016 thought that Hillary Clinton would have made a great US president... makes you question the wisdom of universal suffrage. :rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's 50-50.

Unfortunately, the females are mostly pro-PAP. Most of them also in 2016 thought that Hillary Clinton would have made a great US president... makes you question the wisdom of universal suffrage. :rolleyes:
NSFs and NSmen shd be 100% anti pap for the injustice done to SG guys

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSFs and NSmen shd be 100% anti pap for the injustice done to SG guys
SG guys were made to serve 2yrs NS while foreign guys,with the help and support of traitor PAP, walk into SG to steal their jobs and SG girls. Why is not every SG guy infuriated with pap? why shd any SG guy vote for pap? The only reason is they are ball less and dare not do the right thing.

SG guys are jobless

The effect of this injustice will be seen in 30yrs

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG guys were made to serve 2yrs NS while foreign guys walk into SG to steal their jobs and SG girls. Why is not every SG guy infuriated with pap? why shd any SG guy vote for pap? The only reason is they are ball less and dare not do the right thing

3.jpg

2.jpg

It happens in any tinpot regime. China also has its 50-cent brigades, 小粉红 and 自干五 shills. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Is he showing his middle finger under the table? I can't see it. :biggrin:

PAP touts NS as SG's defence strategy.

Look at the photo of a sian and frustrated NSF who is not afraid to give his middle finger to the SAF and PAP. The above photo will haunt SAF for a very long time

I believe many NSFs and NSmen share his frustration and "middle finger" to the SAF and PAP

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he showing his middle finger under the table? I can't see it. :biggrin:
hahaha..that's a good one. I think he is middle finger up to the SAF in his mind and intellect. This is the reason, i think SAF's strategy that NSF and NSmen are the backbone of SG's defence is wrong and misplaced.