• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Nowonder my Shark Fin Soup tasted better w a little Ang Moh taste inside, Order More!

istana_pest

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like my shark fin soup better now.

It is called food chain.

Sharks ate Ang Moh.

I ate them.

Taste better this way.

Yum Yum, I am on food chain position above Ang Mohs!

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/au...o-be-2nd-death-from-shark-attack-in-australia

Woman killed by shark 'bigger than boat' in Perth, the 2nd shark attack death in Australia in 2 days
A woman's body was found on a boat ramp in Mindarie with "significant injuries consistent with a shark attack", said Western Australian police.
A woman's body was found on a boat ramp in Mindarie with "significant injuries consistent with a shark attack", said Western Australian police.PHOTO: REUTERS
Published
3 hours ago
Updated
27 min ago

SYDNEY (AFP) - A woman was fatally mauled by a huge shark - described by witnesses as larger than their boat - near the western Australian city of Perth on Sunday (June 5).

The attack on the woman off the northern Perth suburb of Mindarie comes just two days after a surfer died after having his leg bitten off by a shark along the same coastline.

Western Australia state police said the woman - reported to be a 60-year-old diver - had "significant injuries that are consistent with a shark attack". Police Inspector Danny Mulligan added that three fishermen who tried to help the woman and her partner described the shark as being longer than their 5.3m boat.

He said the woman's diving partner felt "something go past him" when he was in the water.

"When he surfaced he saw a commotion in the water and then another boat arrived to pull him out of the water, and then it was noticed that the lady had suffered some severe and fatal injuries," Insp Mulligan said, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

"Given the nature of the injuries and the location of the incident, it is likely that a large white shark greater than three metres in size is responsible," the state's Department of Fisheries said it a statement.

The department added that it had deployed "capture gear" - reported to be drum lines - to "fish for the shark" after the attack, which happened 1km offshore.

Surf Life Saving WA tweeted earlier on Sunday that a 4.5m shark had been reportedly sighted offshore from Mindarie.

Local beaches were closed after the incident.

The suspected attack came two days after Mr Ben Gerring - a surfer who lost a leg in a mauling off Falcon Beach some 115km south of Mindarie on Tuesday - died in hospital.

The 29-year-old was with a group of surfers when what is believed to have been a great white shark pounced on him, ripping off his right leg above the knee and snapping his surfboard in half.

A 4.2m shark caught on Wednesday near to where the attack occurred was destroyed at sea, although the authorities could not confirm whether it was responsible.

Deadly attacks are relatively rare, according to the International Shark Attack File, which in February reported a record 98 shark attacks worldwide last year.

However, only six were fatal, including one in Australia, it said.

Experts say attacks are increasing as water sports become more popular, but stress fatalities are uncommon.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nowonder my Shark Fin Soup tasted better w a little Ang Moh taste inside, Order M

2000px-Shark_finning_diagram.svg.png

Tung Lok no horse run.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nowonder my Shark Fin Soup tasted better w a little Ang Moh taste inside, Order M

the golden looking strands in the soup are not sharkfin but the angmo woman cheebye mor

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

but angmos sibeh double standard...its ok for angmos to kill cows to eat burgers, but we kill sharks to drink soup they say cannot wor

savage_sgp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Western values are simply stupid.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

but angmos sibeh double standard...its ok for angmos to kill cows to eat burgers, but we kill sharks to drink soup they say cannot wor
There is no need to follow western standards. But those videos of sharks suffering and dumped into the sea made many youngsters to avoid eating sharksfin. And the wasteful way to harnessing it.
They should eat the whole goddamn shark instead of just the fin. I think shark meat is edible. Can be sold like salmon.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Incidentally; the KIWI woman was silly enough to go swim at night (10pm) in the sea when it is known that sea creatures normally feed at night. How was the croc to know the it shouldn't eat a human who has ventured into his feeding area? Not that the CROC entered a house to eat a human. And those blood thirsty ANGMOHs actually wasted manpower and resources to exact revenge on the CROC by killing it in cold blood! How come the animal lovers and activists did not protest then?

Yet these ANG MOH animal activist take issue when ASIANS eat shark's fins? Not that Asians are wasting food.

Only DAFT ASIANS take heed and fall for the ANG MOH man's ideology: hook, line and sinker about NOT eating SHARK's fins! ANG MOHs don't know how to cook much less eat shark's fins so of course it is easy for them to tell others NOT to eat it. ANG MOHs are also against the Japanese for catchig and eating WHALES!
Not forgetting the inconveniences (cannot bring into public transport) Asians have to bear because ANGMOH tourists don't like the smell of durians too!

How would the ANG MOHs like it if the Indians tell them not to eat beef? What about banning Caviar, FOIE GRAS, VEAL etc from the menu in ANG MOH restaurants? These daft ANG MOHs hunt ducks for sport but throw away the carcass. Where duck meat is concerned, ANGMOH don't even know how to eat duck drumsticks but only care about the duck breast meat, how DAFT!

In fact if Asians can eat every part of an animal from nose to tail including offals of a pig, likewise the entire SHARK can be eaten as well including SHARK MEAT that can be made into delicious SHARK STEAKS! Even the SHARK LIVER can be turned into a health supplment (OIL), same goes for SHARK CARTILAGE which also has medicinal and health benefits. There would be NO WASTAGE involved in killing SHARKS.

http://www.yummly.com/recipes/shark-steak

Last edited: