• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now that Najid retains the key to Putrajaya office, the first order of business is...

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evidence of Vote Tampering

t0JXf8L.jpg

Malaysia really boleh :oIo:

Attachments

• t0JXf8L.jpg
    t0JXf8L.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Evidence of Vote Tampering

Will the ringgit hold in value irrespective of the election result?

I have some ringgit -- RM3,000. Should I convert to SGD now?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BN must win.

Good for foreigners. Singapore also suck up to foreigners.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;44_upIwJLl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_upIwJLl0[/video]

Everyone knows BN sure will play dirty,,just watch the video,,,and PS posted this video in another thread,,,but have to get message across,,AH SAm dont infract me hor,,,

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A bit old.... a week ago video.

101 East - Malaysia Election.

oldjunkee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the people have spoken

Malaysia cannot accept a gay pm.:biggrin:

Mahathir don't have to run road.

Corruptions nepotism and collusion continued to be remained kept secrets.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: the people have spoken

and still dare to say the people speak .. speak kee lan... bus load of bangla go there to vote.. low life mat shit..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dun be so simple minded......obviously alot of election fraud.......hope opposition will follow up......

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This one I have to agree with the above 2 chumps.

The Malaysia Election Department is sleeping on the job.!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Corrupt PM is okay? Then you should move to Africa ...lots of corrupt PMs for you toe embrace and sleep with.

How do you know that Anwar is gay?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Mahathir get's his wish: No Gay PM, for now

More like mahathir gets to prolong his dynasty and now that his son gets to be MB for Kedah, its justa question of time that he attempts to wrestle the PM seat from Najib.... As long as you have accumuated enough stash of money when in power, staying in pow to continue making more of it should never be a problem....like old man knew a long time ago....every man has his price......

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
To resume selling sand to Singapore to speed up Tekong's long overdued reclamation and a pardon from the Malaysian King on advice by the PMO for the two death row policemen convicted of the Alantuya murder. The two agendas are intercorrelated. Things that can't be done before an UMNO GE victory.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Now that Najid retains the key to Putrajaya office, the first order of business i

To resume selling sand to Singapore to speed up Tekong's long overdued reclamation and a pardon from the Malaysian King on advice by the PMO for the two death row policemen convicted of the Alantuya murder. The two agendas are intercorrelated. Things that can't be done before an UMNO GE victory.

At least he doesn't have to wayang a 'NATIONAL CON-versation".

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Now that Najid retains the key to Putrajaya office, the first order of business i

also to fix those oppo ....anwar said he is driven by revenge...y cannot najib do the same ?