• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now SG Gov Trusts mRNA Lesser Now

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do ?

i don’t ride in public transport packed like sardines like you

go know as many as you can . See if your natural immunity works
Nah. will not step into a public transport for the next probably 6 months. Took the train to scratch the itch of taking public transport, also keeps me grounded and not be like a FOUR board asshole.

But malls, restaurants and other public spaces are fair game between me and the virus. I'm not sick nor dead. So, looks like your FOUR board opinion is useless when it comes to facing the virus threat. No wonder SG response is so fucked up.

Anyway nice to see mRNA cucks @dredd and @porcaputtana masturbating each other.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. will not step into a public transport for the next probably 6 months. Took the train to scratch the itch of taking public transport, also keeps me grounded and not be like a FOUR board asshole.

But malls, restaurants and other public spaces are fair game between me and the virus. I'm not sick nor dead. So, looks like your FOUR board opinion is useless when it comes to facing the virus threat. No wonder SG response is so fucked up.

Anyway nice to see mRNA cucks @dredd and @porcaputtana masturbating each other.

These 2 mRNA cucks are regretting their choices. Wanna get more ppl to join them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a difference a year makes. :biggrin:

lLYhcOcj.jpeg