• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now Hong Kong is just another Tiong city liao.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't want to argue here, but the Shanghai sea port is already the world's number 1 in terms of TEUs transacted, far overtaking Hong Kong and Singapore. And if I'm not wrong, there are already plans for a second sea port in Shanghai. Do they need USA's approval for this?

You see infrastructure, I see laws and US dollars.

By the way, I wonder how many TEUs can be transacted if there is a naval blockade? :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is evil no doubt. But the US (especially under the Trump administration) can also no longer be depended anymore. The US$ will continue to depreciate if the FED will keep on printing the US$. Naval blockade to Chinese ports is tantamount to war. No US president will dare to initiate such a move because the problems in Asia (or even the South China Sea) are not really their problems after all, unless China goes into direct intimidation with America and affecting the American lives and its people.

If you recount history. Why was there the Hiroshima Atomic Bomb attack after so many years of Japanese Imperialism in Asia? That's because the Japanese were greedy and went to attack Pearl Harbour. Otherwise, you think the US will bother to attack Japan in WW2?

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both don't want wars. There won't be a winner as both side lack the strength to conquer the other side..
CCCP can only be take down from within. In a long lasting war, CCCP will risk the fate of all Chinese nationals life to hold on to power. US elected government cannot do the same. As for the nuclear route, everyone just die lot.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump punishing hongkies instead of commies.if he does this.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

If he does nothing, commies win.
If he does sth, hongkies lose.

Hongkies, much like peasant sinkies, are stuck.

Many have fled or uprooted themselves. It's a shadow of its former self.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck your mother lah ! You fucking Tiong dog !
终国五毛狗操你妈的臭逼。麻烦你把英文学好再来这儿吧 ! 英文比我拉的屎还要烂又错字连篇。别丢你习猪爸的脸了好不好 ?

why insult his mother?

your ancestors were tiongs at one time if you are a stinkyporean cheena. just fyi.

and on top of that, no matter how much you moan or cry, stinkypore is totally irrelevant today. accept facts instead of throwing temper tantrums.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why insult his mother?

your ancestors were tiongs at one time if you are a stinkyporean cheena. just fyi.

and on top of that, no matter how much you moan or cry, stinkypore is totally irrelevant today. accept facts instead of throwing temper tantrums.
I'll insult anyone's mother as I please. Would you like me to insult yours as well, m&d dog?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both don't want wars. There won't be a winner as both side lack the strength to conquer the other side..
CCCP can only be take down from within. In a long lasting war, CCCP will risk the fate of all Chinese nationals life to hold on to power. US elected government cannot do the same. As for the nuclear route, everyone just die lot.

basically CCP is here to stay. get used to it. containment is the best bet for yanks.

which is what they are trying to do .

maybe time for tiongs to break out of this containment by forging alliances, long term steady partnerships with more partners. and maybe thats why OBOR was started.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielc...iant-400-billion-iran-investment-snubs-trump/

and maybe that's why throwing iran a $400 billion lifeline.

reminds me of jet li's "kung fu cult master"/"evil cult"

two ancient civilizations persia and tiongkok meet up and produce an action packed flick

:roflmao:

time to include some iranian martial artist actors in wong jing's upcoming sequel

http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/05/raymond-lam-too-old-to-play-zhang-wuji.html

too bad if the cast is chinks only.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll insult anyone's mother as I please. Would you like me to insult yours as well, m&d dog?
fuck your mother son of a whore.

there you go.

you are a son of a whore who loves to insult other people's mothers (online) and insult other people's family members (again only online) coz you are too cowardly to do it in public.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is evil no doubt. But the US (especially under the Trump administration) can also no longer be depended anymore. The US$ will continue to depreciate if the FED will keep on printing the US$. Naval blockade to Chinese ports is tantamount to war. No US president will dare to initiate such a move because the problems in Asia (or even the South China Sea) are not really their problems after all, unless China goes into direct intimidation with America and affecting the American lives and its people.

If you recount history. Why was there the Hiroshima Atomic Bomb attack after so many years of Japanese Imperialism in Asia? That's because the Japanese were greedy and went to attack Pearl Harbour. Otherwise, you think the US will bother to attack Japan in WW2?

Tiongs are evil but yankees are not?

:o-o:

what a slant eyed moron.

didn't Tiongs kick yankee arses in korea only a few years after WWII??

foolish to compare 1.3 billion tiongs with 120 million nippons.

if tiongs can kick yankee arse in korea with a peasant army some 70 years ago, they can do much worse today.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck your mother son of a whore.

there you go.

you are a son of a whore who loves to insult other people's mothers (online) and insult other people's family members (again only online) coz you are too cowardly to do it in public.
Hahaha, l'm so happy to piss off a CCPee cock-sucking m&d-dog .
May I suggest you go creampie your mother to appease your anger ? After all, incest is part of your DNA, rite ?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, l'm so happy to piss off a CCPee cock-sucking m&d-dog .
May I suggest you go creampie your mother to appease your anger ? After all, incest is part of your DNA, rite ?

what a foolish chink

its chinks like you that like to keep it in the family
http://www.china.org.cn/top10/2011-09/02/content_23343011_10.htm

Liu adored incest so much that he summoned his aunt Liu Yingmei into the palace to satisfy his sexual desires, and he then killed Yingmei's husband He Mai who couldn't stand the humiliation and conspired to overthrow him. Liu also kept overt incestuous relationship with his sister Liu Chuyu in the palace, When Chuyu complained it's unfair that Liu had so many concubines but she only had one husband, Liu selected several dozens of handsome men as her lovers.

What was more despicable: Liu ordered the consorts and princesses to have group sex publicly with his attendants in the palace and even forced the concubines to have sexual intercourse with animals. Those that dared to disobey were killed on site.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

nobody can match u cheating thieving slimy snarly chinks

maybe only the ceca ah nehs can come close

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiongs are evil but yankees are not?

:o-o:

what a slant eyed moron.

didn't Tiongs kick yankee arses in korea only a few years after WWII??

foolish to compare 1.3 billion tiongs with 120 million nippons.

if tiongs can kick yankee arse in korea with a peasant army some 70 years ago, they can do much worse today.
KNNBCCB, if I have to choose between Tiongs & Yankees, I'd rather take side with the latter although both are equally bad, but Tiongs are the worse of the 2. This is how you make a justified comparison, unlike a goon like you. There is a chance for the Yankees to treat our side of the world better after the Trump administration will be replaced as he has only 2 full terms at most. Winnie won't be replaced as he had already unilaterally come up with a law to allow him to rule until his death, just like that authoritarian Mao.

What my indication to Laksaboy is that the Tiongs are indeed progressing very well and the world is now no longer that easy to ignore its economic might.

By the way, your Signature says:
Not replying to some comment or msg is not sign of defeat. Or ignorance. Or approval of the msg or comment
It means I couldn't bother replying

I think you should change that last sentence to "It means I'm too dumb and incapable to reply"

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin: this blackmondy [the black cunt] and laksaboy [the laksa shit eater] are just an idiot and cheebye mouth. Choose to read what they wanted to read , inly read articles that supports their views.
Having found and read one , these idiots come to leong-fuck-sam forum to show off their 'knowledge'.

blackmondy , you black cunt , you can lick laksaboy dick. This laksa-shit-boy will let you enjoy his dick willingly

Leong-fuck-Sam like to lick your black cunt too . the 3 of you idiots don't need to reply to this post.
Laksaboy is quite sound when it comes to local politics. Anything beyond, especially where it concerns China and US, his knowledge is at best dubious, more likely delusional. He confuses his dreams with reality. He has so much prophecies about total destruction of China that it can form a religion by itself.
That blackmondy is a bloody hongkie immigrant who can’t make it HK, can’t make it in Sinkieland... hence hanging around talking shit about China day in and out.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

If he does nothing, commies win.
If he does sth, hongkies lose.

Hongkies, much like peasant sinkies, are stuck.

Many have fled or uprooted themselves. It's a shadow of its former self.
Hongkies should just take up the 3m citizenships offered by Boris Johnson. It’s like if the son can’t accept the father’s rules at home, he should just move out.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB, if I have to choose between Tiongs & Yankees, I'd rather take side with the latter although both are equally bad, but Tiongs are the worse of the 2. This is how you make a justified comparison, unlike a goon like you. There is a chance for the Yankees to treat our side of the world better after the Trump administration will be replaced as he has only 2 full terms at most. Winnie won't be replaced as he had already unilaterally come up with a law to allow him to rule until his death, just like that authoritarian Mao.

What my indication to Laksaboy is that the Tiongs are indeed progressing very well and the world is now no longer that easy to ignore its economic might.

By the way, your Signature says:
Not replying to some comment or msg is not sign of defeat. Or ignorance. Or approval of the msg or comment
It means I couldn't bother replying

I think you should change that last sentence to "It means I'm too dumb and incapable to reply"

u r not very smart as i can see.

on one hand, u say tiongs and yankees are equally bad, then u say, tiongs are worse of the 2.

seeing how stupid u r, u should reserve some of the unsolicited advice for yourself.

nobody needs ur advice, u need some counselling. go to IMH maybe.

:cool:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongkies should just take up the 3m citizenships offered by Boris Johnson. It’s like if the son can’t accept the father’s rules at home, he should just move out.
The Brits hate any chinks, Hongkies, Sinkies or Tiongs. All they know is Gok Wan.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r not very smart as i can see.

on one hand, u say tiongs and yankees are equally bad, then u say, tiongs are worse of the 2.

seeing how stupid u r, u should reserve some of the unsolicited advice for yourself.

nobody needs ur advice, u need some counselling. go to IMH maybe.

:cool:
Who the fuck cares about what you think? You are nothing but just piece of dirt here who couldn't even defend yourself sensibly in this forum. Everyone here already knows that and that's why you are not at all appreciated here.