• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Notmypresident talks about the Navy

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised you don’t know there is such a highly paid JLB post :biggrin:
Please stop criticising my multimillionaire president selected by my PAP government. She is the world record holder for being able to switch race freely. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stop criticising my multimillionaire president selected by my PAP government. She is the world record holder for being able to switch race freely. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh
She is a muslim and follow malay custom. By definition in the constitution, she is a malay.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.mindef.gov.sg/web/porta...releases/article-detail/2019/april/12apr19_nr

"Madam Halimah commended their vigilance, dedication, and commitment to our nation's defence. She emphasised the importance of the RSN to Singapore's peace and prosperity by protecting our sea lines of communication and safeguarding our maritime security. RSN personnel also shared their experiences participating in various exercises and overseas missions. "

Did she ask them why no hahal food onboard?
Does she not noe that puki on board is BAD LUCK ..PUNDEK TOO

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree she is so good until no one knows what the fuck she and the rest of PAP fuckers actually do to justify their million dollars salary.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
NRIC sats she us pundek. NRIC is not a leegal document. Wat fucking constition allows one to be indian or melayu at will??
Perogative of the gahmen to determine her race since she qualifies for two. Indian as her father or malay as her mother. And since she follow malays custom, has a malay husband, then its not a problem to be considered as a malay.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When is race determined by a or the government.
An individual's race is determined by the father, except when it is mixed, such as an Eurasian.
There should no such thing as a Reserved Presidential Election.
Other than being the Speaker of the Singapore Parliament, she has no experience similar to any other candidate who must be a CEO of a major public corporation.
Is she able to read and understand, as well as ask the appropriate questions re: financial statements?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is race determined by a or the government.
An individual's race is determined by the father, except when it is mixed, such as an Eurasian.
There should no such thing as a Reserved Presidential Election.
Other than being the Speaker of the Singapore Parliament, she has no experience similar to any other candidate who must be a CEO of a major public corporation.
Is she able to read and understand, as well as ask the appropriate questions re: financial statements?
Presidents job is to ensure PM does not go overboard. Its as simple as that.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perogative of the gahmen to determine her race since she qualifies for two. Indian as her father or malay as her mother. And since she follow malays custom, has a malay husband, then its not a problem to be considered as a malay.
A dis honourable son heads the govt....it follows that all his actions are dishonourable