• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Noticed this forum has been less gay recently?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking cocksuckers and arse penetrators are staging a sit down but no typing protest?:rolleyes:

Mark(oh God! here I go again) my words. It won't last. Of course unless hundreds of images disappear from anchoring thread..........................

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why they protest here? Here got MPs to listen? They create echo here to vibrate their dicks and pussies to ejaculation?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a fucking chainsaw and insert that into the arseholes of gay.
Give them a joyous time.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fucking cocksuckers and arse penetrators are staging a sit down but no typing protest?:rolleyes:

Mark(oh God! here I go again) my words. It won't last. Of course unless hundreds of images disappear from anchoring thread..........................

Be careful here, bro.

Hell hath no fury like a homosexual scorned.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because all the gay threads have been effective countered with this.

Pastor Rony Looney Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism, the healer:
rony-tan.jpg

God spoke to Pastor Rony of Lighthouse Evangelism in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""

Banner1.jpg

For all my disgust at the homos, these arse bangers are not dumb. Gays with religion are is another matter. People who believe in the existence of God are.