• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Notice a trend..Are stovepipe pants back in fashion?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My first pair of tailored pants was in 1970. Bell bottoms...paiseh...:biggrin:...Seems the stovepipes from the 50's and 60's are back...You guys wearing them? Kinda uncomfortable isn't it? High probability of splitting your butt seams when you squat! And in our humid weather, where is that ventilation? Crotch rot a high probability?
I am sticking to my tua lum par kors!:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i well remember this bro. Stovepipes or drainpipes. And the bell bottoms i think mine were 20 or 22.

The hippie/tie dye / early rock era. Songs like Let It Be and the V peace sign. Ahhh those days gone forever . What a verklempt feeling just thinking about this. :(:(

My first pair of tailored pants was in 1970. Bell bottoms...paiseh...:biggrin:...Seems the stovepipes from the 50's and 60's are back...You guys wearing them? Kinda uncomfortable isn't it? High probability of splitting your butt seams when you squat! And in our humid weather, where is that ventilation? Crotch rot a high probability?

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya ...was in my fren's car when we saw those bell bottom ah bengs. Used to shout 'KNNBCCB chao o b kia' at them.:smile:

Guess you've never experienced being surounded by four or five of them and being asked, "Ti Tho Doh Lod!"

Back to the main topic, would you want to wear the stovepipes again? Is it practical if you are not wearing them to an aircon office and drive your own car?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i doubt so la bro. Baggy pants is the way to go for me these days. Balls may have expanded. :biggrin:

Guess you've never experienced being surounded by four or five of them and being asked, "Ti Tho Doh Lod!"

Back to the main topic, would you want to wear the stovepipes again? Is it practical if you are not wearing them to an aircon office and drive your own car?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah bro these days you never know. You may yet get your wish. Retro seems to be the in thing presently.

Hope to see bell bottoms return as one generation mainstay before I start wearing white wrap around gown permanently on the other side.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope to see bell bottoms return as one generation mainstay before I start wearing white wrap around gown permanently on the other side.

flared jeans made a minor comeback in the late 90s. i still have a pair of levi's with this design and it was cool rave wear. looked good with tennis/running shoes.

now cannot fit liao :biggrin:

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you translate that into English?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
flared jeans made a minor comeback in the late 90s. i still have a pair of levi's with this design and it was cool rave wear. looked good with tennis/running shoes.

now cannot fit liao :biggrin:

Don't know why I still feel those flared ones do really look good as long as it is not of "pai kiah" proportions! And they actually serves a practical purpose. The flares creates a mini turbulence that causes air to go up your pants. It is not fusion, almost free and inexhaustible but man powered!

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
very simply translated, it basically says his balls need ventilation. must be oozing with odor.

Oh, thanks for your help, after translating your pidgin into English, I think I can understand the original post which was written in Klingon now. How many Mandarin speakers does it take to write a legible post again?

Translated very simply, it basically says his balls need ventilation. Must be oozing with odour.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you take a dump and then try to count your dump. Failing which, please realise that shit is uncountable and therefore, your insult should be 'your shit doesn't stink'. You have to be literate enough to insult people, or else, all we hear are the echoes from your skull.

Silly me to think I am dealing with "a" literate lump of shit people like you. Happy?

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly me to think I am dealing with "a" literate lump of shit people like you. Happy?

I am rather happy, you seem to be making an effort to learn the Great English language. Please note that a lump of shit is countable, therefore, 'a' is correct, you don't have to put quotation marks around it.

Also note that 'lump of shit people' doesn't make sense. I take it you mean 'shitty person'.

Continue to work on your English and one day we can understand you without any problems.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, thanks for your help, after translating your pidgin into English, I think I can understand the original post which was written in Klingon now. How many Mandarin speakers does it take to write a legible post again?

Ah pidgin.... reminds me of...................... buzzlightyear aka optimusprime. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

34gx1jr.png

Last edited: