• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not reported: banking jobs being relocated out of S’pore systematically

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Labor is one component of the total cost of doing business. Like it or not when margins are squeezed, they will move the 'non essential' part of the business elsewhere. Its not a bad thing if you look at the bigger picture, ie. we're left with the so called 'high value' FTs.

What do you mean by "non essential"? Risk assessment and calculations are "essential" components for banking, yet as I have mentioned before, these functions have been relocated overseas.

It's not a bad thing????? Like that our local sinkies will lack the experience and exposure in the long run.

And there is no such thing as "left with high value FTs" because IMO, your understanding of "non-essential" in the banking industry is wanting.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those post 1980s people are all being brainwashed. To them, working in a bank means high class. I rather be a 20k a month hawker than to be a 5k a month bank employee.

Yah man. These youngest think that wearing a shirt w a tie means high class. I too rather be wearing singlet and shorts to work as a 20k a month hawker.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
Imagine what would happen if the minimum wage was introduced in sinkieland.

i love your answer.
did the pretender sam up your points ?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bro greedy and cunnig,

Quick go and edit your posting to include the entire quote of that twit.

Otherwise that twit will infract you for messing around with quote tags.

I kana before. Check out the Infraction log.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....s&p=1195273&highlight=blur+sotong#post1195273

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine what would happen if the minimum wage was introduced in sinkieland.

This has nothing to do with minimum wage..we used to be the training centre for back office operations in this part of the world, even training back office staff as far as Japan, Korea, even INDIA & China (PRC), the whole of SEA including the Oceania..

What happened?? you should know best...it is not the minimum wage..we need that for it is the baseline in which we have to earn, to feed an expensive government..and don't say..we voted for them!!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p
Bro greedy and cunnig,

Quick go and edit your posting to include the entire quote of that twit.

Otherwise that twit will infract you for messing around with quote tags.

I kana before. Check out the Infraction log.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....s&p=1195273&highlight=blur+sotong#post1195273

:p:p:p:p thank you bro.
i already received it. no problem. no a matter of life and death.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear greedy and cunnig,

You have received a new private message at Sam's Alfresco Coffee from Leongsam, entitled "You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee".

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good, its time white collar workers face the music and be deem expensive and useless.

To make matter worse and die quicker, we have true blue Singaporean institute like Sing Poly hiring Indonesian FT to fill Library Officer vacancy & pay for all her expenses to get a diploma in library science while earning big fat salary here. This is a damn good soft job n I dun believe there are no Singaporeans qualified for it!!
If we continue discriminating against our own pple, who will hire our own pple n pay due taxes?????
The director of library shud be tried for treason, ditto director of HR

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Send all the foreigners home except those that make above $30k a month. Then restart the configuration. Too many foreigners here does us no good.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
first ask the question why do companies relocate to other countries that have cheap labour.

are these companies losing money ? consecutively ?

the profit of many private companies fluctuate yearly , some year they lost money.
do they relocate to other countries ?

it is pure greed that company move to other country.
the pure greedy of the board and coe .
the only kpi for these scums : increase profit next year.

so now they can move to india , where would they move to if india become as expensive
in 5 years , 10 years ? africa or borneo ?

what's wrong if profit is less that last year ?

it is not the issue of minimum wage , rather it is the insatiable greedy of those scums.
''

Friend....that's capitalism working...you rather to live in communism?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCB, CCB sponsor of kelong CL winner, please GTFO of Singapore. Bugger off to India and start sponsoring the poor as a worthy cause instead of a loser club still living in its past glory.

Infact Stanchart is doing well in this region... Their secret for the success? Recruit more Ah nehs to run the stalls...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Good, its time white collar workers face the music and be deem expensive and useless." quote

Does this apply too, to the MIW's??