• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not only shit doctors from 3rd world countries coming here, now trainees too

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In addition to the plethora of foreign doctors accepted in Singapore from shit 3rd world countries and graduates of medical schools not the SMC list, I now understand that MOH had an open door policy on medical school graduates internships. Apparently for the last few years, any medical uni graduate who cannot find any hospital to intern with in their home countries are applying to Singapore. My Hong Kong friend has a daughter that graduated from medical school but could not find any hospitals to intern with due to lack of spots. SO, her batches and the batches before all applied to hospitals in Singapore for internship positions, and the joke was that they were 100% guaranteed acceptance. I am sure MOH is also accepting new medical school grads from other countries for this.

Hospitals in Singapore don't normally pay for internships or pay very little, so its a big money savings for them. However, the fact is that sinkies are being treated or assessed by trainees on a larger scale then normal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hardly surprising of a regime which installs dangerous Tiong brand lifts for 'homeowners' of newer flats. :cool: