• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Not ICT but IRT Sinkieland becoming police state

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ers-patrol-crowded-districts-to-deter-9502016

5 Comments
Sort by
Oldest

Singh Prem
·
University of Singapore
We have no choice but to do all that is humanly possible to pre-empt a major attack, or nip it in the bud, before it escalates to tragic conseqences. Hence, I would suggest that such resource be deployed also to Clarke Quay and Boat Quay, on busy nights. Additionally, I trust that the teams are properly equipped, with other essentials, to counteract and also neutralise the danger, instead of the usual inventory of things.

Thank you all, of the IRTs, for doing your part in wanting to keep our nation, and the people, safe, and please do stay safe too, as you go about on your noble cause.
Like · Reply · 3 · 20 hrs

Lilian Chang

Good job!...Keep going...
Like · Reply · 1 · 19 hrs

Dave Choy

Tell on them, thats what T are afraid of. Let's do this together.
Like · Reply · 18 hrs

Alvin Ongkh
·
University of Society
Bravo !!
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Christopher Bong
·
Works at Happily Retired
Loose the sunglasses while in the shade. They look like clowns or a bunch of blind men walking.
Like · Reply · 7 hrs

Lare Thian
I reckon they are to protect against blinding flares/flashes and the like.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Christopher Bong
·
Works at Happily Retired
Lare Thian flash bangs will get you regardless of sunglasses because the loud bangs will make you disorientated. Look just like a bunch of Stevie Wonders walking. Definitely not cool.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

the Porlumpars in the comments love it