• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not here to steal jobs

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
20231106_singaporecitizen.jpg

At age 20, Joyce Tan came to Singapore from the Philippines in 2009 to look for a job.

"I didn't come here to steal jobs from [Singaporeans]," she said when AsiaOne asked if she had received any anger directed towards her as a new citizen.

"I got hired because of what my employers had seen in me. The skills that I have."

She found love instead.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

At age 20, Joyce Tan came to Singapore from the Philippines in 2009 to look for a job.

"I didn't come here to steal jobs from [Singaporeans]," she said when AsiaOne asked if she had received any anger directed towards her as a new citizen.

"I got hired because of what my employers had seen in me. The skills that I have."

She found love instead.
Hahaha this is the very hilarious statement. She is being employed because of skill ?? She got employed because she is cheaper to hire and willing to compromised on the long hours.

As for love, I believe Sg ladies are just too green.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What special skill she had that sinkie don’t have? :biggrin:

Whatever skill the pro-FT propaganda Shitty Times would want you to believe. :cool:

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/n...oll-finds-2-5-singaporeans-unsure-citizenship

By the way, anyone did their 'survey'?

But according to the results from AsiaOne's survey, 68.1 per cent of Singapore-born respondents believed that an English test should be part of the country's citizenship application process.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She found love instead.
I wonder what skill does she possess that no Singaporean doesn't have? If being cheap is a skill, then it's probably that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what skill does she possess that no Singaporean doesn't have? If being cheap is a skill, then it's probably that.

People who give interview time (or write letters) to the Shitty Times are already cheap by default, it matters not who they are or what other things they do. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

She found love instead.
Wow.... What skill sia?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha this is the very hilarious statement. She is being employed because of skill ?? She got employed because she is cheaper to hire and willing to compromised on the long hours.

As for love, I believe Sg ladies are just too green.
you are sharp. She is so cocky.

I was wondering what workplace or pantry skillset made her so valuable and became a citizen.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skills, should be oral ,anal fully trained by many in her country then vone here, whatever full, trained,lol,if she good she Don hv to be here,lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she list down her skills and also her actual pay, then we can do a better evaluation.

Otherwise, it's just talking cock! If I ask for a salary of $2k and work as an Engineer in Singapore, then guess what's my 'skill'? haha

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mos of such people came to sinkieland, first thing is to join the RC and become a puppet and then work their way into citizenship and plan to buy new flat to make profit or rent it out and return to reitre in their own cuntry. That is what they called themselves "talent". Sinkies voters still surprised or need more time to figure out until they and their children get screwed enough?