• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not a single active pro PAP samster in this forum

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main reason why the PAP find it so difficult to defend their policies is because of their absolute dominance in politics. SG is a de facto one-party state. As such, it is near impossible to have genuine debate or at least, debate of a sufficient depth due to fear of offending your superiors. It is also near impossible to establish independent bodies to oversee governmental or regulatory functions, although to PAP's credit, they have done a relatively good job in this area. But I foresee that it will keep getting a lot harder. As an example, if you are the PM of SG, where are you going to find a group of people who will be able to independently and objectively set ministerial salaries? This group does not exist when your party has been holding absolute power for half a century. If you inadvertently offended someone very important, you can kiss your future goodbye with no hope of redemption because even if you did the right thing, they will still get voted into government, unlike other countries where scandals can bring down governments.

Because of their dominance, they are attributing every success to themselves. On the flip side, it also means that the people are going to attribute every flaw in their policies to them. Since there is no perfect policy that will please everyone, they are in for a hard grilling unless they can stifle the dissenting voices, which is getting more difficult in this day and age.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Brigade Means YPAP Right ?

greedy%20capitalist%20pig.jpg

Clinton666 is the "Harbans Singh" of the forum. His rants don't count. The Lao Hiaow comes and goes. She does not have staying power.

Until I can hire and build up a credible pro PAP brigade, the restrictions are necessary.

But, I thought this fascist party is doing quite well with many Loyalist wannabes learning the rope on how to sell the country for big bucks and instant fame. My condolences to many here.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Power Point ? MS ?

xp.png

Many also know me as a guy who don't really fuck care about points or upz or zaps. I come here simply because I enjoy being with many of you.

What does this power do ? Why are there people who will beg for points ? Do magic ah ? I prefer God's power point, I razed down two buildings half way round the globe.

And Happy New Year Folks !

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:
how now, I must be force to speak good about PAP or rather I cannot speak against it if I buay song? Or I have to be a hypocrite and pretend to speak good about it? I have lived my 40 years in Singapore under PAP's threats and I have enough of it. I have found my freedom in Thailand and also in SBF however as SBF is evolving to lower itself like scums a decision needs to be made. I know I am only a small fry here so I may not be affected however as it had broken the very fundamental right of expression I have made a simple decision.

Happy New Year. All the best to you all. Finally, Sawasdee Krup for the last time.

So Sam, you might just get what you want without trying. As one by one of the non-pro-establishment forummers leave, you will be left with only your clones and cronies. Congratulations.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So Sam, you might just get what you want without trying. As one by one of the non-pro-establishment forummers leave, you will be left with only your clones and cronies. Congratulations.

People come and go for a variety of reasons. This one takes the cake.:p

However, it does illustrate how damaging welfare can be. The good people get pissed off with having to support losers. This one is a classic example.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
People come and go for a variety of reasons. This one takes the cake.:p

However, it does illustrate how damaging welfare can be. The good people get pissed off with having to support losers. This one is a classic example.

Regarding who are the losers the jury is still out.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did pap drop a big bag of cash onto sammyboy lap and he turned pro pap?

i thought sammyboy build this forum so that sinkies can scold the gov, defeat the purpose right???

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, online OKT kenna wacked, so he must kuai kuai leow and show suckport.:biggrin:

did pap drop a big bag of cash onto sammyboy lap and he turned pro pap?

i thought sammyboy build this forum so that sinkies can scold the gov, defeat the purpose right???

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the pro PAP samsters are underprivileged. They are under-represented here because they lack the intelligence to engage objective samsters who post facts and truths. When pro PAP samsters do post something, they often embarrass themselves or spout vulgarities.

Now, you do not give welfare to someone who is able to work but refuses to. Similarly, you shouldn't help pro PAP samsters who are free to post anything but just don't know how to intelligently.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the pro PAP samsters are underprivileged. They are under-represented here because they lack the intelligence to engage objective samsters who post facts and truths. When pro PAP samsters do post something, they often embarrass themselves or spout vulgarities.

Now, you do not give welfare to someone who is able to work but refuses to. Similarly, you shouldn't help pro PAP samsters who are free to post anything but just don't know how to intelligently.

If you ask me, I would say that there's nothing, absolutely nothing, good about the present PAP regime. I don't give a shit about points or whatever. I fucked the PAPies similarly over at the CNA and sgfuck forums.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...sam..i not active pro papee but i lumber1 papee PLP (bus driver can vouch for this).....
lidat how many points i get????

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hahaha...sam..i not active pro papee but i lumber1 papee PLP (bus driver can vouch for this).....
lidat how many points i get????

You have to actively support the PAP in this forum by posting lots and lots of well composed messages here explaining why the PAP is one of the best governments in the world.

Points don't come easily. They have to be earned.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to actively support the PAP in this forum by posting lots and lots of well composed messages here explaining why the PAP is one of the best governments in the world.

Points don't come easily. They have to be earned.

How many points would you give for an SDP turncoat to lick PAP balls?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have awarded you 100 points for two months worth of eloquent pro PAP propaganda. If you do well, there's another 100 points bonus plus 100 points per month for the next two months.

The points awarded to you will be subsidized by subtracting points from these pro welfare "help-those-poor-sinkie losers" members :

tracytan866 - 10 points
Fook Seng - 10 points
freedalas - 10 points
Nice-Gook - 20 points
Windsor - 20 points

Please start work immediately.

fug man.... I been whacking all the liberal bleeding hearts left right center..... still stuck @ 13 pts.... can I ask for some handout and subsidy or notch....???

In order to make things fairer in this forum, I'll be writing a script that will run daily and deduct 10 reputation points from the top 20% in this forum and distribute the points equally to the bottom 20%.

What's happening now is that the high rep point members are getting more and more points while the low rep point members are falling through the cracks. Some have even ended up with negative points. We can't allow this to happen in a just and fair forum. The gap between the haves and the have nots is getting far too wide and will cause a major rift in the community.

Lim laopeh almost 600 Posts liao still stuck @ 13 pts..... kenna zap by all the IBs....

is this fair and equitable or notch ???? where is the welfare ??? where is the subsidy ???

Last edited:

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam Leong is Just An Old Antidisestablishmentarianismist.

Don't be impressed with me. I just took the words of out a Duke Ellington song :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
fug man.... I been whacking all the liberal bleeding hearts left right center..... still stuck @ 13 pts.... can I ask for some handout and subsidy or notch....???

The problem is with your nickname.
Very few people like brocoli.
Just ask Bush Jr.