• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NOT 1st TIME, ABNN Jet Airways forgot to turn on Cabin Pressurization, Ah Nehs all bleeding from ears in cabin! GVGT!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago my Ah Neh customer bought me 1st class ticket on Jet Airways, trying to disrupt my schedules as I was upgrading his Arch-Rival Compatitor (Ah Neh) systems to be somethings higher performance than his. He panic. His customers got pulled by his main competitor to use what the Ah Nehs called INDIA's MOST ADVANCED SYSTEM.

Ah Neh kept calling me in panic, said SUPER SUPER URGENT, his system faulty, I must abandon whatever I was doing, to go and rescue him because his HIGHLY IMPORTANT PROJECT got stuck, and he will pay my company extra high urgent servicing call, and my office replied flights full, can not fly me over to his city so soon, must wait. He grabbed the 1st class ticket paid for it and want me to fly that afternoon.

I knew he was throwing smoke, his plot was to let me abandon the system upgrade and than laugh at his arch-rival in front of all their Ah Neh customers.

So I made arrangement that, my other college will fly to where I was to complete the upgrading which I was doing half way. And I went over to his URGENT RESCUE the next day, made him altered his 1st class ticket booking. And my college will arrive the other next day, meaning there is only a 1 single day delay in the completion schedule for upgrading anyway.

URGENT REPAIR cost USD$9K, took me 3 days, Chow Boh Lan, changed things that were not really broken.

Fucking Jet Airway 1st class also lossy, just the front of the same flight, bigger sit, and better food & drinks, thats all. Whole plane still SMELLS CHOW AH NEH no diff!

KNN! If fly Ah Neh planes too easy to die. 1st class FOC no Gian Png. Go fuck spider@!

I book for myself to fly Ah-Neh-land always try to get Quantas, I hate SIA also.