• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nodoy gives a fuck as old Auntie forecd to sit on floor in Clementi MRT

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
201401204_ln-mrt-01.jpg

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local News/page/1/0

上了地铁无人让座,老妇被迫蹲坐在地上。

昨日上午在11时30分左右,一名老妇从金文泰地铁站上了开往巴西立地铁站的东西线地铁,她身穿格子衬衫,手拿一把红色雨伞,脚踩人字拖鞋,神情疲惫。然而,一名距离她很近,坐在“保留座位”身着红色格子衬衫的中年妇女,却没有让座给老妇,老妇只好背靠紧急逃生门,蹲坐在地上。

同在这列车厢的杰(21岁)说:“从老妇的脸上可以看出她非常疲惫。可是那名中年妇,很明显是不情愿让座给老妇,所以装睡。老妇别无他法,只好蹲坐地上。”他还将此情景用手机拍下,上载至Stomp网站,引起了网民的热议。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's no way to treat Barracuda Chong. We must enforce women's charter to charter an entire train for her. But if Not from sji can fark off.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problems solved when we send all foreigners back.
there be ample seats for all singaporeans

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's no way to treat Barracuda Chong. We must enforce women's charter to charter an entire train for her. But if Not from sji can fark off.

not to discriminate but she does look like my senior from heng ah khe bong school.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my younger years I was naive & expected Sporeans to vote for more opposition like what the people of Potong Pasir did. It never happened & look what happened:(

This auntie looks like someone from the 60%. These people need a wake up call & the PAP is doing just that. I hope enough of them learn their lesson by the next GE.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my younger years I was naive & expected Sporeans to vote for more opposition like what the people of Potong Pasir did. It never happened & look what happened:(

Even today also. I can bet with you my last dollar that some of those who KPKB the loudest with PAP and call others PAP dogs, IBs etc.. come GE, they kwai kwai vote for PAP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even today also. I can bet with you my last dollar that some of those who KPKB the loudest with PAP and call others PAP dogs, IBs etc.. come GE, they kwai kwai vote for PAP.

You are talking about your fucking PAP self.. You wish people will kwai kwai vote for PAP so you can get more reward for serving your ass chee buy to your PAP master every night.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I had given up expecting changes until the last GE when the WP won more seats in parliament.

The PAP might have continued in power except that they announced their intention to increase the populations numbers by millions and announced the changes to the CPF i.e. minimum sum & 65 withdrawal age. We have to thank LHL for waking the 60% of Spore:smile:

The PAP will find soon find out that you don't anyhow steal the money of Sporeans :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are talking about your fucking PAP self.. You wish people will kwai kwai vote for PAP so you can get more reward for serving your ass chee buy to your PAP master every night.

Talking about you and your parents getting arse screwed by UMNO and voting UMNO and MCA time and again.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell me about it......the auntie could have rejected the seat, for all you know. A pic does not necessarily tell everything.