• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No wonder Marcos was ranked Top ten national heroes by Pinoys

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ED813577-C0A6-4894-8D37-260E338B9505.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you been fucked by him before?
Mahathir said politics shouldn’t be so dirty to spread fake sex video. Hey Malaysian dog listen to your master and stop spreading fake sexual lies of me. SO DIRTY Ccb Malaysian son of whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak got more than 200 private armies then, no wonder Marcos needed martial laws. That’s why before you judged another country or someone, do know the background of the country or company or people there.
Just because you have not met a vicious snake like kt latha or other SO DIRTY SO VICIOUS ccb Malaysians, don’t assume and don’t insist it’s not possible for me to be persecuted and slandered by these cheap and dirty snakes.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahathir said politics shouldn’t be so dirty to spread fake sex video. Hey Malaysian dog listen to your master and stop spreading fake sexual lies of me. SO DIRTY Ccb Malaysian son of whore.

This is hardly fake news considering that you are such a promiscuous little cunt.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think malaysia was first in south east asia to have diplomatic ties with china. In the esrly 1970's. To stop china from supporting communist insurgents that killed many in the country.