• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No thanks to chinese traitor dogs, Qing bastards massacred 40 to 60 million Han Chinese after conquering China

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
History is recorded by historians and may not always be objective more so the absolute truth...and dont you realize it's always recorded by the alleged victimized party..?
No that’s not true. History is not written by victims but victor and that’s why the Han Chinese genocide is not recorded by Qing bastards but definitely the truth as drastic China population decline in early Qing cannot bluff. And there are also angmoh account of the violence and massacre of Chinese by Qing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien province Xiamen city was also massacred with unknown number of deaths.

https://m.douban.com/group/topic/50767971/

为什么历史书上没有 满清大屠杀 呢?
明明 2014-03-29 02:56:37

日本南京大屠杀 比起 满清大屠杀 真是小菜一碟,看到数据,我哭了,为华夏民族!
满清之后无华夏!汉文化不复存在!

知名的如扬州十日和嘉定三屠,广州大屠杀。清初的大屠杀政策使中国人口下降到一千万。
多尔衮曾发布“屠城令”,并带领大军血洗江南、岭南地区等等,甚至勾结荷兰殖民者,攻屠厦门。当时清军几乎将四川人杀绝,后来不得不“湖广填四川”来进行大移民。[1-2]

死亡人数:
赵州大屠杀 三万

济南大屠杀 一百万

扬州十日 八十万 (有争议)
嘉兴大屠杀 五十万
江阴大屠杀 十二万两千
嘉定大屠杀(嘉定三屠) 二十万
昆山大屠杀 四万
金华大屠杀 五万
泾县大屠杀 五万
赣州大屠杀 二十万
南昌大屠杀 二十万
大同大屠杀 不详
汾州大屠杀 四十万
广州大屠杀 六十万
潮州大屠杀 十万
舟山大屠杀 不详
苏州大屠杀 不详
厦门大屠杀 不详

四川大屠杀 四川全境 约五百四十万人
到了“弥望千里,绝无人烟”的地步。

明末时期中国人口在8000万到一亿五千万之间,而到了康熙五十年(1711年)中国人丁数仅2464万余。也就是说这个时期中国的人口大量消失,多半是死于战乱、饥荒等原因。
清军惨无人道的大屠杀,从努尔哈赤屠杀辽东汉人到康熙平定三藩,历时将近一个世纪。
What’s so unbelievable about the Han Chinese genocide by Qing bastards? Even in this era got so many bad and mad dogs can follow me around to harm me. What do people expect from barbarians four hundred years ago?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s so unbelievable about the Han Chinese genocide by Qing bastards? Even in this era got so many bad and mad dogs can follow me around to harm me. What do people expect from barbarians four hundred years ago?
KNN your 3 big smelly holes are filled it with loads of trash KNN not enough space must stretch further to increase the circumference KNN more smelly than a manhole KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I wish the chinese would slaughter each other to death till there are no more left.

The world would be so much better without them.

The Ang Mohs and the Burmese would then be able to join forces to make the world a pleasant place to live, work and procreate in.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
V0041438-700x459_465_305_int.jpg
@ginfreely

Tie you up cut off your nipples and fuck your vulva.