• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No teacher disciplines our child... except us

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My masseuse was also into special education and I was the one with special needs.:biggrin:

I am involved in special education; that's the reason why there are special school for children with special needs. If you insist to ignore the special attention needed for your child and put them into mainstream school, this will not be the first and last of incidents.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make that statement? Fine. Lower the legal law punishment age from 16 to 12. Let's see how things turn out. :smile:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The principal should expel any students who break the rules twice. If parents don't want school to enforce discipline, then they should just go find a new school for them.