• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No need JI to bomb MRT, Incompetence is enough to kill Singaporean commuters

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Keep Seeing Unrealistic Exercises Held Time After Time

They should have a REAL exercise NOT a FAKE one ! You can see them 'rescuing' victims in a VERY comfortable environment. My God ! Air-con, bright lighting, proper staircases, no obstacles, no smoke, etc. Go to hell lah PAP ! Wayang party telling old folks and silly women out there that Sinkingland is 'safe' and 'under controlled'.

Sorry folks, it meant for the TV camera. Score some brownie point and get big bonus for wayang . Why not ? 1 stone killing 2 birds .

Show case to the folks that everything is under control.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any potential terrorist would DIE from the laughter at the clowns running the SMRT.

1. Security measures of SMRT totally non-existent from the 2 incidents of vandalism at the train depot.

2. SMRT staff have NO idea of what goes on inside MRT trains- commuters can eat and drink in MRT trains without detection, all the CCTV and TV monitors in their FISH TANKS at the stations are for show ony. In the past, people have even fallen onto MRT tracks with MRT staff totally un-aware. Those MRT Staff sitting inside the 'FISH TANK' are really 'JIAK LEOW BEE'.

3. All the civil defence measures, evacuation from trains are just WAYANG show judging from the slow response to the rescue of trapped commuters in non-ventilated and unlit trains. What ever happened to emergency backup power for lights and ventilation?????

I can only see 1 staff mending the fish tank. They have to answer to inquiry ... top up fare card ... It the idea of upping the productivity. Multi tasking ...........

In a long run without adequate support for these staff, it lead to exhausation and mental fatigue. Where got time to observe people fallen into the track ? SMRT has a lot of responsibility to bear. It not the staff. They are also overworked to some point. The staff inside the fish tank really need more help to do their job better. These help will come directly from SMRT CEO herself.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
smrt breaks down again this morning...waulau this is damned terrible man!!!!

any fengshui expert here to explain why!!!!!!!!!!!!!soon the whole system will cock up...and something more serious will occur!!! you ride at your own peril. one uncle told me the next time you board the train, have a survival kit with you: torch light, ration pack and mini oxygen tank and sleeping bags....and first aid kit too....

singapore like this how.....sorry this happens...very sorry this happens again....very very very sorri indeed....it's an honest mistake, let us move on....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the population would just sigh, take it in their stride and move on. It will soon be forgotten like the female head found in Orchard MRT station, flooding etc. The powers that be has long forgotten that most of the people are very forgiving if you only treat them decently and with respect.

I can only hope that they won't blame this incident now on the population and say this happens because of their fault, complacency, etc.
As long as 60% remains forgetful and happy to receive handouts of their own money then things will always remain this way or even get worse. This sinkie trait has allowed them to rule us as sheep

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under Control = Out Of Control ?

Sorry folks, it meant for the TV camera. Score some brownie point and get big bonus for wayang . Why not ? 1 stone killing 2 birds .

Show case to the folks that everything is under control.

The word "under control" sometimes do sounds like "out of control". I suppose it means "it is still under someone's apt control"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the population would just sigh, take it in their stride and move on. It will soon be forgotten like the female head found in Orchard MRT station,.....etc.

I don't read the local papers so I'm not current with the local news:o When did they find the female head in Orchard Rd:confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_HBjOLuJXxk?start=383" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jN2q2-jYtLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>