• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NO more traffic jam along AYE

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you travel regularly along AYE, you will realized that since last month, you hardly see any container truck on the road... It proved that PSA and shipping company are in deep shit.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday still traffic jam in peak hour. Should start the all ERP from 7am and double the ERP grantry rate. For car rate should be revised start from min $1.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone once told me...if you look out to the sea from a tall bldg...u will see many container ships berthed off shore, jus outside Tg Pagar Container Terminal..these are empty ships, they have no cargo, nowhere to go, no business - hence they are all berthed offshore collecting rust.

Not surprising to find most ships belong to NOL / APL....

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousin is working in PSA as a crane operator, i was told that he spend half the time sitting in the crane playing PSP now