• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No more Chicken from Malaysia from June

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
(REUTERS, BLOOMBERG) - Malaysia's Prime Minister Ismail Sabri said on Monday (May 23) his Cabinet had agreed to halt exports of 3.6 million chickens a month from June and abolish the approved permit requirement for importing poultry and wheat until production and prices stabilise.

The government also set a ceiling price of RM8.90 (S$2.80) per chicken and said it would recognise more slaughterhouses abroad to boost local supplies amid rising prices and living costs, according to the statement on Monday.

Malaysia last week scrapped the approved permits for importing round cabbage, old coconuts, chicken and milk in a bid to secure food supplies and curtail rising prices.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1653305361005.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean she so cheap? :eek:
You Malaysian clone of @nightsafari son of prostitute are the cheap one and your only son dead is your karma for being a bully. Don’t forget your own words people suffer consequence for bad decisions and let me remind you again bullying is a bad decision. You think you can get away but heaven already gave you a good slap for bullying. I am sure I am not your only victim of bullying. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian clone of @nightsafari son of prostitute are the cheap one and your only son dead is your karma for being a bully. Don’t forget your own words people suffer consequence for bad decisions and let me remind you again bullying is a bad decision. You think you can get away but heaven already gave you a good slap for bullying. I am sure I am not your only victim of bullying. Pui!
A virgin is cheap then all men and women are cheap indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin is cheap then all men and women are cheap indeed.
And @strawberry don’t give me the crap of me being a fake virgin just because you and your Ccb no morals no human conscience animal gang are so fake yourselves so proud to be fake to act good man outside while a vicious bully here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Jeremy Quek Cantonese mother is the chicken and that’s why you have mummy issues and I a virgin bore the brunt of your attack while I get no chicken benefits. Pui! View attachment 146599
That’s my sad life get no benefits be it hdb Sinkie benefits or chicken benefits but bore of brunt of anger of jealous useless Ccb get insulted to 滚回你的hdb or chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s my sad life get no benefits be it hdb Sinkie benefits or chicken benefits but bore of brunt of anger of jealous useless Ccb get insulted to 滚回你的hdb or chicken.
Or minister benefits or YouTuber or TikTok benefits while I get cyber bullied by bad people just for buying a house in jb. All the fakes indeed like @glockman that is caught telling lies said minister got big salary so can bully in Internet when the truth is he is a loser criminal bully that bullied me said insulting me slut whore mistress is his entertainment and obviously I am not paid a cent as minister or influencer.