• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat No Live Olympic Telecast - International City????

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has balls ?

PAP has no balls.

Pay and Pay for FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euros/Champions League, Olympic Games, Formula One Racing, all the Majors in Golf and Tennis. Virtually no sport is free to air here (unless, of course you watch Yeos-Great Eastern S-League soccer on a Friday night).

Hell, you don't even get to see edited highlights of EPL matches, just shitty still photos? :mad:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly I do not see what's the big deal-as I wonder how many of those watching will be cheering for their home country-like Pinoyland, China, India and Burma.

Why should locals foot the bill for these foreigners and former foreigners to cheer their foreign homeland, why should our local kids studying for the coming O/A levels exams be subjected to loud noises from those shouting in Tagalog in the middle of the nite?
Gving them scholarships and jobs not enough is it?
I recommend Orchard Road /Chinatown/Katong have big screens showing teams from Pinoyland, PRC and India in action. Somebody once said this place belongs to everyone and we must treat these foreigners who" create jobs for locals" well .Lets invite them to celebrate their national day in these areas as well.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Olympic games is a farce. Anyone who believes that Russia is the only nation that runs a state sanctioned doping program must have been born yesterday.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/25062310

http://www.bbc.com/sport/36109146

Cycling has had a bad run but it is now the cleanest sport on earth. The only Olympic event I'll watch will be the cycling road and mountain bike races. (to see how sagan goes).

Lol. They don't call roid use "cycling" for nothing