• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No jail because Peter Khoo showed ‘genuine remorse’ *SHAKE HEAD*

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any MP (PAP and/or Opposition) with a sense of justice should bring this up in the Parliament to the Law Minister citing the above case laws.

Justice_Old_Supreme_Court_Building_Singapore_200710.jpg

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a new invention called the remorseful meter? Which shows "no remorse to genuine remorse" on the scale?

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any MP (PAP and/or Opposition) with a sense of justice should bring this up in the Parliament to the Law Minister citing the above case laws.

Justice_Old_Supreme_Court_Building_Singapore_200710.jpg

Even if bring up in parliament, the ahneh justice minister will make black become white!
Is the Khoo related to someone?

RamNew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if bring up in parliament, the ahneh justice minister will make black become white!
Is the Khoo related to someone?

any bro here a Lawyer ?

from what i know case closed .

can only CSi on which church

he intends to serve full time ...

b) csi on his Patron at SPH

c) csi his uni classmates

d) csi he fronting for who

e) csi if he is a Fall guy

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another woffle's slap on the wrist kind of punishment. I can't imagine if all these exonerated guys were to rape someone someday or committed serious crimes of drug, firearms or worse, run over someone like the PRC ferarri...etc.:oIo:

Last edited:

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another woffle's slap on the wrist kind of punishment. I can't imagine if all these exonerated guys were to rape someone someday or committed serious crimes of drug, firearms or worse, run over someone like the PRC ferarri...etc.:oIo:

There are 2 legal systems in sinkieland - one for high level PAP connected people and the other for peasants.

jw5

Loyal
I think Sinkieland should have its own nobility. Princes, dukes, marquess, earls, viscounts, barons etc.

This place is just a monarchy pretending to be a democracy/constitutional republic.

The court jester is already in place. But he may retire in a few year's time.