• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No hope for SPGs

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew a SPG - hooked up with an aussie guy 2 months ago, moved into his plush apartment near orchard area.... then he jiak luck, kena retrenched!!! So how... she move back to aus with him and become 2nd class citizen, or find another white dick?

:confused: :oIo:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun know which is worse, sec class citizen in australia or sec class citizen in own country.

jw5

Loyal
I knew a SPG - hooked up with an aussie guy 2 months ago, moved into his plush apartment near orchard area.... then he jiak luck, kena retrenched!!! So how... she move back to aus with him and become 2nd class citizen, or find another white dick?

She should hook up with a chinaman.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

sounds like a great investment return after 2 mths.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, they always think ang-mo toa ki what, hahhahha...

Well.... that may be true.... if Edison Chen's is average size for a chinaman, then...

How about ah neh neh.... SPGs sometimes cannot find ang mor will go for expat ah neh (not the bangla, duh)

:eek:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good lord, things must be really be bad in this forum if you need to post in this thread, no disrespect intended towards the TS:biggrin:

I get the feeling that certain juvenile characters are slowly turning this forum into a boring irritating personal sandbox. Saying that not much excitement in the real world either apart from bad news and LKY's boo boos, not forgetting his daughter's nauseating self righteous articles in ST.:rolleyes:

sounds like a great investment return after 2 mths.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good lord, things must be really be bad in this forum if you need to post in this thread, no disrespect intended towards the TS:biggrin:

I get the feeling that certain juvenile characters are slowly turning this forum into a boring irritating personal sandbox. Saying that not much excitement in the real world either apart from bad news and LKY's boo boos, not forgetting his daughter's nauseating self righteous articles in ST.:rolleyes:

This is just about as "quality" as news on li jiawei :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yep, and unfortunately the sandbox is gretting crowded. If it not spam, not sure what it is.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

SPGs should know this.

In ANGMOH Land, Asian girls who end up with BOGANS (aka AngMoh version of Ah Bengs) have to go out and whilst their unemployedBFs stay at home watch Sports on Sky TV, drink Beer and expect their SPGs to cook them steak dinners when they come home from work.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think a 2nd class citizen in Australia is equivalent to 3rd class citizen in Singapore.

But if she know how to speak English, she will automatically become 1st class Australian, and with generous govt welfare and a more tolerant and diverse Aussie society, she will have no regrets leaving Singapore.

In my city, it is very common to find Asian-White couples and mixed race people. No big deal. :cool:

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a 2nd class citizen in Australia is equivalent to 3rd class citizen in Singapore.

But if she know how to speak English, she will automatically become 1st class Australian, and with generous govt welfare and a more tolerant and diverse Aussie society, she will have no regrets leaving Singapore.

In my city, it is very common to find Asian-White couples and mixed race people. No big deal. :cool:

27957260_3b389f657e_m.jpg

Eh you lived in australia or uk before or not? In those countries.... open the mouth with one heck of sinkie accent.... wah lao, how to fit in?? :rolleyes: