• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NO FLY ZONE..... how come NATO never suggested for Gaza?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin:

NATO, US ..... proclaimed NO FLY ZONES in Libya

Europe calls for NO FLY ZONES in Syria.

I wonder what will happen if they dare proclaim a NO FLY ZONE in Gaza?

Big show lah.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

cos the Jews have big lobby clans in US and European countries and donate to these western political parties..

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would Isreal give a damn about a No Fly Zone imposed over the Gaza strip? Isreal will say, as long as the supply tunnels are open & Hamas uses it to get arms & weapons into the Gaza strip, Isreal will do whatever it takes to hit back. In the past, Isreal had no problems with the tunnels being used to supply food, medicines & daily needs for the people of Gaza.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Hamas got jet fighters?

You want Nato to shoot down rockets fired into Isreal by Hamas?

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gaza...ha ha ha...what is this bikini strip piece of land means to EU & USA ? Nothing...peanuts...wtf...no fly simi lan zone?

who give a shit what Israel is plummeting Hamas? Anyways...with the action Israel is doing, it will not even scratch Hamas...i was watching CNN, the Hamas spokesman is in Qatar...while the ppl is suffering in Gaza...betcha the bigwigs of Hamas is scot free somewhere in mid-East...

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I eagerly await the annihilation of the Gaza strip.

Some how i don't think that will happen without serious repercussions for Isreal & the International community. It would mean dragging other Islamic countries who in the past have chosen not to be involved or kept their distance from this conflict to take a stand against Isreal & it's Allies.

Basically if you're an Islamic country, you'll be in a position where you cannot stand back & let fellow muslims be annihilated regardless of Shia or Sunni leanings. In effect you're feeding the Jihadist movement & giving muslims all over the world a reason to kick your ass. Oil rich muslim countries just need to stop oil production for a month & the markets will panic, your savings will take a hit & those stupid Mayan doomsday nutters will have a field day.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some how i don't think that will happen without serious repercussions for Isreal & the International community. It would mean dragging other Islamic countries who in the past have chosen not to be involved or kept their distance from this conflict to take a stand against Isreal & it's Allies.

Basically if you're an Islamic country, you'll be in a position where you cannot stand back & let fellow muslims be annihilated regardless of Shia or Sunni leanings. In effect you're feeding the Jihadist movement & giving muslims all over the world a reason to kick your ass. Oil rich muslim countries just need to stop oil production for a month & the markets will panic, your savings will take a hit & those stupid Mayan doomsday nutters will have a field day.

Muslim countries did nothing when Saddam, Saudis, Bahrainis, Jordanians, Taliban killed millions of Muslims.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
who give a shit what Israel is plummeting Hamas? Anyways...with the action Israel is doing, it will not even scratch Hamas...i was watching CNN, the Hamas spokesman is in Qatar...while the ppl is suffering in Gaza...betcha the bigwigs of Hamas is scot free somewhere in mid-East...[/QUOTE]

Hamas cannot get financial support if its peaceful. Must show some teeth and the cash will flow in. It's all business. Who cares about the palestinian babies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who give a shit what Israel is plummeting Hamas? Anyways...with the action Israel is doing, it will not even scratch Hamas...i was watching CNN, the Hamas spokesman is in Qatar...while the ppl is suffering in Gaza...betcha the bigwigs of Hamas is scot free somewhere in mid-East...

Hamas cannot get financial support if its peaceful. Must show some teeth and the cash will flow in. It's all business. Who cares about the palestinian babies.[/QUOTE]

Have we ever wondered, with the bombings , fighting going on..they can have time to f____ & make babies, we are not seeing a right picture!

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because it gets the bulk of US aid. All that Arab money invested in US goes back to kill their blood brothers.

do the US really need Israel or is US special relationship with Israel a detrimental for American interests in the Middle East ? who's holding whom hostage ?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think any of the NATO pilots can outfly the isrealis??

Even US, Russian and Chinese pilots would think thrice.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do the US really need Israel or is US special relationship with Israel a detrimental for American interests in the Middle East ? who's holding whom hostage ?

Although they are a minority the jewish vote is very, very powerful in the US because they have $$$$ & influence. If you look at the world of the arts e.g. Hollywood, writers, the business world, scientists, criminals, etc you will find that the jews dominate.

Even if they are american, a jewish american will support the interests of Israel before that of the US.
America is only a country whereas Israel is the holyland. If you believe in a god, then you'll understand this.