• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nitendo DS Lite's R4 or Supercard?

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just buys a Nitendo DS Lite to playing by my ownself, sometimes very boring and have to wait to my new find friend. Leslie and Alan plays PSP so no know what is DS about.

I hear got some R4 or Supercard can adds many games into the card. Do anyone knowning what is R4 or Supercard about? Any recommends of which is better R4 or Supercard? Where can downloads games or must has to go to shops to buys and he will downloading of u the games one? one card can keeps how much games inside?

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just buys a Nitendo DS Lite to playing by my ownself, sometimes very boring and have to wait to my new find friend. Leslie and Alan plays PSP so no know what is DS about.

I hear got some R4 or Supercard can adds many games into the card. Do anyone knowning what is R4 or Supercard about? Any recommends of which is better R4 or Supercard? Where can downloads games or must has to go to shops to buys and he will downloading of u the games one? one card can keeps how much games inside?

get R4...u hv to find ur own download sites for the games...

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
get R4...u hv to find ur own download sites for the games...

how much game will R4 be storing inside? R4 is only card only right must I got other acessories? Must get cable to linking r4 card?

So find download sites then download into R4 then can play already, right? Will got virus after downloads?