• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nissan. Ghosn ousted by CECA.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can either pre-order it and pick it up at stuttgart or wait till it’s stocked at the nearest dealership. i’m still eyeing my 2nd macan. my brother and nephew bought one each after i told him i got mine.
like the newer one's taillight treatment. it simulates a lower wider look. oh and the interior!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like the newer one's taillight treatment. it simulates a lower wider look. oh and the interior!!
the 2020 macan’s dashboard is slightly improved with a wider screen, but that’s it on the inside. the dozens of buttons, knobs and led lights are still there. they disappear, however, in other 2020 models. all flushed in glass with virtual buttons.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 2020 macan’s dashboard is slightly improved with a wider screen, but that’s it on the inside. the dozens of buttons, knobs and led lights are still there. they disappear, however, in other 2020 models. all flushed in glass with virtual buttons.
so it's not so serious an update. For me the biggest thing in need of an update was the interior...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so it's not so serious an update. For me the biggest thing in need of an update was the interior...
dashboard of 2020 cayenne.
728FBEE0-1131-4A06-B0D5-001429BFE589.png

dashboard of 2020 macan.
D93A6385-4B1C-47A1-9E30-BB085DD7083F.jpeg

Last edited: