• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ninabu eh chin ku bo caption liao, jit bai caption kang tao lai liao

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120403.142502_asean1.jpg

"Yingy ah, nabei linpei taiji tua tiao 400 eh chow or pwey hoot kar sibei chiak lat pang hwey sio mata chiar"

"Pinky ah, 400 eh chow or pwey niar li kow pei simi lanjiao?? linbu taiji lagi tua tiao 4 million tai kok kias ki siao tua luan wa eh cheebye ai pit liao"

'​

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120403.142502_asean1.jpg

Pinky: "Wah Yingluck, now I also get to experience riots but I sibeh heng. Unlike you, I don't have to dissolve Parliament and call for elections."

Yingluck: "I hear from the Chinese premiere and President Obama that you have foot-in-mouth disease, especially when you go overseas. Now I can confirm that it's true."

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
until today, he still playing ignorant of what his cronies have done to me, i really respect him!

Last edited: