• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nightmare on Lee Kuan Yew and Olympic Gold

_nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a very bad nightmare and just woke up to write this. Never dream about Lee Kuan Yew before this. He was banging his coffin aloud, and a Gypsy Ah Guas let him out. He was so worried and panic. He said Singapore won an ill-fated Olympic Gold, and this should not had happened. Gypsy replied, yah but so what? It already too late , and already happened and could no longer be prevented.

Gypsy said something about stars and sun and numbers, I couldn't understand nor remember. Lee Kuan Yew got even more panicked.

Gypsy Ah Guas said she could do some estimations. Lee Kuan Yew offered stack of cash. Gypsy took out a set of Tarot cards. They used the coffin as table and proceeded with fortune telling businesses, which I also failed to understand.

They talked about WARS and EPIDEMICS in SGP, and various Death Tolls. Horrifying numbers were all 5 digits, made Lee Kuan Yew sweated and paled.

I got so frightened I worked up from this nightmare. Fuck!

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kiasu and Arrogance of Singaporean bastard spirits always offend Lucifer and incurred deaths and losses. What else can you expect?

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
War and epidemics are already happening around the world.

If it happens in Singapore is just a peesai proportion.

_nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My nightmare beginning to come true. Starting Lee Kuan Yew's Tanking Pagah GRC MRT station.

Like a Terrorist Attacked kind of smoked.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/smoke-at-tanjong-pagar/3044536.html

Smoke at Tanjong Pagar station caused by freon gas leaking from train air-con: SMRT
Posted 15 Aug 2016 15:35 Updated 15 Aug 2016 17:15

ENLARGECAPTION
29 Email More
SINGAPORE: The smoke seen coming from a train at the platform of Tanjong Pagar MRT station on Monday afternoon (15 Aug) was caused by freon gas leaking from the train's air-conditioning system, said operator SMRT.

Social media users posted multiple photos and videos of the incident, which happened at around 3pm, with one witness adding that the smoke appeared when the train doors opened. Another commuter, who goes by the username @tiramishi on Twitter, told Channel NewsAsia that at least half of the station was filled with smoke and it "smelled like fuel".

In a statement issued to the media at 4.35pm, SMRT said the gas was "odourless" and that its staff "switched on the tunnel ventilation system immediately" to disperse the gas.