• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nigger 'CIA Agent' Threatens Good Sinkie! No Wonder Good White Cops Shoot Niggers!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nigger 'CIA Agent' Threatens Good Sinkie! No Wonder Good White Cops Shoot Niggers

The black guy probably wanted to know which way to mcdonalds.

He kept repeating "get out of my car" when that black guy wasn't even in the car.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nigger 'CIA Agent' Threatens Good Sinkie! No Wonder Good White Cops Shoot Niggers

Actually no, mere impersonation is not a crime. A CIA agent has no bearing to the incident whatsoever. If I walked up to a Police Station and claimed that I am the Commissioner of Police and then walked out, they can possibly charge me for being a nuisance or even refer me to IMH. If however after making that claim I led the Police Officer to act on my instructions than it becomes an offence.

There is nothing that the Police can do to the African chap based on what is on the video.

There is however a case of well known conman who claimed to be a CIA agent and asked victims to cover his hotel bills until CIA paid them back. He went to jail many times for this.

Impersonation is a crime in sinkie land. If this blackie is not caught, soon there will be many ang mohs in sinkie land trying to impersonate former KGB men as well to intimidate local natives who are usually easy to bully. Tell them a cock and bull story and they will believe it wholesale. just like the tales spun by pappies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually no, mere impersonation is not a crime. A CIA agent has no bearing to the incident whatsoever. If I walked up to a Police Station and claimed that I am the Commissioner of Police and then walked out, they can possibly charge me for being a nuisance or even refer me to IMH. If however after making that claim I led the Police Officer to act on my instructions than it becomes an offence.

There is nothing that the Police can do to the African chap based on what is on the video...

Technically, and in a legal sense, you are right. The blackie had not committed an offence by just uttering he was CIA kar kia. If he had said that in the Middle East, he might get his head blown off.

Unless his utterance is viewed as an act of criminal intimidation to instill fear in the sinkie, the mata mata is better off to treat the blackie as seow and concentrate on catching the ang moh scumbag robber.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let's expose and help shame further the dumbo sinkie fuck driving his daddy's car instead

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is nothing that the Police can do to the African chap based on what is on the video.

There is however a case of well known conman who claimed to be a CIA agent and asked victims to cover his hotel bills until CIA paid them back. He went to jail many times for this.

no names no nothing so how is he well known? As famous as lky?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree......

Technically, and in a legal sense, you are right. The blackie had not committed an offence by just uttering he was CIA kar kia. If he had said that in the Middle East, he might get his head blown off.

Unless his utterance is viewed as an act of criminal intimidation to instill fear in the sinkie, the mata mata is better off to treat the blackie as seow and concentrate on catching the ang moh scumbag robber.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no names no nothing so how is he well known? As famous as lky?

I remembered one local guy convicted in court for cheating and cbt cases and he brought out his citations from CIA as mitigating factors. Just because you never heard before doesn't mean it isn't true

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

The black guy probably wanted to know which way to mcdonalds.

Macdonalds? No, he wants to know where to find the cheapest watermelon and the nearest outlet for KFC.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really NS is a waste of time, if such is the end product aft 2yrs of Army Training.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

remember the bond movie where roger moore told an american police captain he was "bond, james bond" and kapitan quipped back "if you're james bond, i am dick tracy."