• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nigger 'CIA Agent' Threatens Good Sinkie! No Wonder Good White Cops Shoot Niggers!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/videos/2264644653676251/

Foreigner riding on e-bike unhappy after driver honked him for riding middle of the road. Claims he is a CIA officer and threatened to confiscate the driver's phone.
"He became enraged and followed my vehicle into the railmall infront of the Toast Box and grabbed me by my collar. So I took video of him and called the police."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nigger 'CIA Agent' Threatens Good Sinkie! No Wonder Good White Cops Shoot Niggers

To be honest, this must be the rudest Singaporean that I have heard. I can only think that he was poorly raised and obviously he does not even realise it as he released the video. Traffic incidents are common place. That African gentleman was merely seeking an explanation. I am actually surprised that in view of this Singaporean's poor mannerism the African guy did not lose the plot and pummelled him.

What is wrong in explaining nicely to the guy why you honked at him? Frankly I don't think the guy has committed any offence and I see no reason why the Police are looking for him. The Police have better things to do than look for people claiming to be CIA agents.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Nigger 'CIA Agent' Threatens Good Sinkie! No Wonder Good White Cops Shoot Niggers

I understand better why the chink american cop in Dallas frantically unloaded 4 bullets into the nigger. You can see how unreasonable they can get.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The sinkie is a clown.
Machiam a broken record and calling the nigger sir hahaha sinkie loser be a man la

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking disgraceful Sinkie. And the gall to post a video shaming himself!

We have some of the rudest and poorest drivers in the world. Take it from someone who's driven on four continents. Some taxi driver out there probably holds the world record for the fastest honk after the traffic lights turn green — probably in the milliseconds.

No wonder every time you hear of an horrendous accident in Australia or NZ, 9 out of 10 times it's a Sinkie driver.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

The sinkie is a clown.
Machiam a broken record and calling the nigger sir hahaha sinkie loser be a man la

That was the only reason why the sinkie never kanna pummelled by the burly nigger - kowtowed to him and addressed him as "Sir !" I suspect the sinkie is a Burger King or McDonald's cashier.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this monkey has a nigerian accent,are we letting in these sort of monkeys into the country to disrespect our fellow sinkies?is PAP that desperate and scraping the bottom of the barrel?even the fucking american niggers do not want to come to singapore.between i cant tell who sounds more retarded,the sinkie or the nigerian monkey.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well...from the recording,I think the guy is asking him not in a rude way.What's the driver intention of posting this thread?

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be honest, this must be the rudest Singaporean that I have heard. I can only think that he was poorly raised and obviously he does not even realise it as he released the video. Traffic incidents are common place. That African gentleman was merely seeking an explanation. I am actually surprised that in view of this Singaporean's poor mannerism the African guy did not lose the plot and pummelled him.

What is wrong in explaining nicely to the guy why you honked at him? Frankly I don't think the guy has committed any offence and I see no reason why the Police are looking for him. The Police have better things to do than look for people claiming to be CIA agents.

African gentleman? Were it a sinkie guy doing the same thing to an African you would be condemning the sinkie

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be honest, this must be the rudest Singaporean that I have heard. I can only think that he was poorly raised and obviously he does not even realise it as he released the video.

I dont think its the rudeness that makes the Singo moron look bad.

Just check out his awesome capacity for critical thinking and articulation....lol

SIRGEDOUDAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCAR.....that's all his fuckin lowly chink brain can muster under pressure.

This is a common chink trait when driven to a wall....imagine sending this idiot to be a trade negotiator....or worse a hostage negotiator.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. The guy has no clue how to handle the situation.

Just check out his awesome capacity for critical thinking and articulation....lol

SIRGEDOUDAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCARSIRGEDOUTAMYCAR.....that's all his fuckin lowly chink brain can muster under pressure.

This is a common chink trait when driven to a wall....imagine sending this idiot to be a trade negotiator....or worse a hostage negotiator.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree 100%.

Fucking disgraceful Sinkie. And the gall to post a video shaming himself!

We have some of the rudest and poorest drivers in the world. Take it from someone who's driven on four continents. Some taxi driver out there probably holds the world record for the fastest honk after the traffic lights turn green — probably in the milliseconds.

No wonder every time you hear of an horrendous accident in Australia or NZ, 9 out of 10 times it's a Sinkie driver.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lack of critical thinking,sinkies lack experience dealing with the real world situations and other people .too much rote learning and textbook memorization.brain freezes up when dealing with unique unknown situations,for example little india riot.resulting in paralysis and unable to react in real time according to situation and damage control.when faced with complex problem,unable to assess and analyse the situation critically on a high level,instead falling back on basic instructions and trained routines that quickly falls apart as situation grows in intensity and complexity.unable to articulate and communicate intelligently and express complex ideas like a intelligent adult,this sshows blank spots in sinkies programming,if sinkies arent trained on what to do or say before hand,they cant come up with impromptu intelligent adult responses,basically sinkies are like stupid dummies.sinkie genes are more inferior than african monkey genes im afraid.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One last thing,u can take the daft and stupid sinkie to tuition class,but u cant tutor the daft and stupid out of sinkies.at best its just a trained monkey that can score A1.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

.. Frankly I don't think the guy has committed any offence and I see no reason why the Police are looking for him. The Police have better things to do than look for people claiming to be CIA agents.

Impersonation is a crime in sinkie land. If this blackie is not caught, soon there will be many ang mohs in sinkie land trying to impersonate former KGB men as well to intimidate local natives who are usually easy to bully. Tell them a cock and bull story and they will believe it wholesale. just like the tales spun by pappies.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lack of critical thinking,sinkies lack experience dealing with the real world situations and other people .too much rote learning and textbook memorization.brain freezes up when dealing with unique unknown situations,for example little india riot.resulting in paralysis and unable to react in real time according to situation and damage control.when faced with complex problem,unable to assess and analyse the situation critically on a high level,instead falling back on basic instructions and trained routines that quickly falls apart as situation grows in intensity and complexity.unable to articulate and communicate intelligently and express complex ideas like a intelligent adult,this sshows blank spots in sinkies programming,if sinkies arent trained on what to do or say before hand,they cant come up with impromptu intelligent adult responses,basically sinkies are like stupid dummies.sinkie genes are more inferior than african monkey genes im afraid.

You nailed it…of course, conditioning and bringing up an entire population that thinks like this is a huge political advantage in itself.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks have lowly brains

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. The guy has no clue how to handle the situation.

One last thing,u can take the daft and stupid sinkie to tuition class,but u cant tutor the daft and stupid out of sinkies.at best its just a trained monkey that can score A1.

Good job my fellow Chinese dogs we chinks are so inferior

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You captured it very well. Should be a thread.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The black guy probably wanted to know which way to mcdonalds.