• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nigeria Good muslim kills parents for blaspheming Muhammad, says he has no regrets, deserves garlands

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thenicheng.com/ive-no-r...eath-for-blaspheming-prophet-mohammed-ahmadu/

…Rather than show remorse for the grievous crime of murdering his own parents in cold blood, Munkaila Ahmadu, who killed his parents at Gagarawa LGA of Jigawa State, said he deserves to be garlanded for carrying out Allah’s wish.

Ahmadu, who said he committed the crime because his parents uttered blasphemous comments against Prophet Mohammed, insisted that “there is no repentance for any person who abused the Prophet.”

Ahmadu, a singer member of the Tijjaniyya Islamic sect, said his parents mocked and called him a mad person and opposed him being a praise singer for the prophet….

He used a pestle to bludgeon his father, Ahmad Muhammad, 70, who is the village head of the Zarada community in the Gagarawa council area, and his mother Ahmad Hauwa’u, 60, to death.

In a recorded video in police possession, Ahmadu said he has no regret for what he did because he was commanded to do so.

“I killed them because they refuse to accept the truth concerning the prophet Muhammad (S.W.A). I killed them because they abused the prophet and their punishment is death, there is no repentance for any person who abused the Prophet.

“I am a praise singer for the prophet, this year I intend to do a video for my song and God willing, I will do that, I will be free because God is with the righteous person, that is why I am not worrying over my action,” Ahmadu said in the video recorded by the police.

“My parents don’t like the prophet Muhammad because I adore him, they called me a mad person, I pleaded with my father to support my work (praise singing), and I told him that I don’t womanise, I am not a gambler, I don’t do drugs, and I don’t steal, but he refused to.

“My mother used to go to neighbouring towns to blackmail me, telling people to reject me whenever I came to sing praises to the prophet because I am mad and I refused to work on the farm.

“I am now in police custody because, by human thinking, I did a wrong thing but in the sight of God and the Prophet what I did is the right thing,” Ahmadu said.

Ahmadu, a father of five children, said he suspected his father of having an affair with his wife.